Chapter 12: Truth Or Dare

PHILS POV:

Why? Why truth or dare? I hate this game, especially playing with Chris, cause he makes us do dirty things...even though that may not be a bad thing.

"I'll go first!" Chris said, giving a devilish smile. He looked at the three of us then turned to Dan.

"Dan, truth or dare?" He asked.

"Um...I'll go with truth" he said a bit nervous.

"Ugh your no fun... If you had to choose someone to date besides Phil, who would you choose?" He asked. Dan answered immediately.

"Jennifer Lawrence, obviously" he said a bit too confident. I look at him a bit angry, a playful angry though.

"You answered that too quickly" I laughed. I cross my arms pretending to be mad. But it's hard to be mad when Dan is giving me the most innocent look ever. He puts his hand on my cheek pulling it gently towards him.

"Maybe I could make it up to you?" He says looking me in the eyes and leaning close to my lips and closing his eyes. I put two fingers on his lips startling him, he opens his eyes with confusion.

"Maybe later Hun, I don't want to make Chris and Peej uncomfortable" I say looking at the two of them. They are just sat there staring at us.

"Sorry," Dan says." My turn" he looks at Pj. "Pj, truth or dare?"

"Truth" he says, and Chris pouts.

"You guys are such pussys!" He says rolling his eyes.

"Fine! Dare!" He says. "Good" Chris says smirking. You know what, Chris is always a bit of a jerk when he's drunk. But I have an idea, to get him back for it. I whisper my idea in Dan's ear. He nods and laughs a bit.

"Pj, I dare you to pour water on Chris's head!" He laughs mischievously.

Chris rolls his eyes.

"Really? That's his dare? To torture me.. Just wow" he says. Pj gets up and goes into the kitchen. He comes back with a cup of water and a towel. Chris stands up so he is face to face with Pj. Pj mouths a small "sorry" as he pours the water on his head, then handing him the towel.

"That was refreshing! It's too bloody hot in here anyway!" He says trying to lighten the situation. I roll my eyes and snuggle closer to Dan. He gives me a small kiss on the head. I love when he does that.

"Truth or dare Chris?" Pj asks sitting back down with Chris

"Dare" he says sounding confident

"I dare you to go outside and scream "I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER" he says then tapping his fingers on one another evilly.

"That's too easy!" Chris exclaims, as he runs out the door with Pj behind him. Dan and I hear the door close, but then hear a faint;

"I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER" Dan and I laugh uncontrollably, falling off of the couch on top of each other. I calm down from my laugh attack to find myself staring lovingly into Dan's beautiful eyes, and him staring into my boring blue eyes.

"I love you" he says giving me a small kiss. I smile and giggle slightly.

"I love you too baby" I answer nuzzling my nose in the crook of his neck. He gets up, then helping me get up as well. We look out the window. Dan and I are shocked. I see something I never thought I would never see..

A/N

cliffhangers are so fun 😈. I know I'm a terrible person for not updating, I just came back from a trip to New York City! It was amazing <3 . Also, do you guys want something good to happen, or something bad to happen, I honestly want something bad to happen for the drama, but I want to know that you people are alive! So leave me a comment. Do you want

Bad >:)

Or

Good;)

Leave me a comment! The faster you comment, the faster a new chapter will come out!