E i g h t ~ "D i n n e r"

I quickly finished curling my hair. My mom was coming to LA and I had to pick her up. I quickly got dressed in black shorts and a black tank top with a skull and cross bones on it. I did my make up and cleaned out my car. Knowing my mom, she packed more than she needed too. I saw blake outside with his dog. As much as I didn't want to, I had to ask if he could check on Bandit while I was out with my mom. We would probably be gone the whole day. I closed the car door and went over as many ways as possible of how I could do this.

"Hey Blake!" I called. He turned around and saw me before walking over to me. His dog ran over to me passed him and jumped on me. I giggled as he licked me all over my face.

"Chaney! Down!" Blake demanded. Chaney did as he said. "What's up?"

"Would you be able to check on Bandit throughout the day? I'm gonna be out with my mom for a few hours."

"Yeah, I guess I could do that. On one condition, you let me take you out for dinner." He had a cocky smile on his face.

"Fine!" I sighed. "I have a game tonight but tomorrow night I'm free."

"Okay, see ya tomorrow night!" I handed him a spare key to my house before heading off to LAX. When I saw my mom, I jumped into her arms. She literally had to carry me to the car because I would not let go. I drove straight to the mall because that's the best way me and my mom bond.

"So, anything new going on in your life?" Mom asked as she handed me a dress to try on. Even though it wasn't my style, I tried it on for her.

"Well my neighbor is Blake Griffin which is amazingly awesome and he asked me out for dinner." I explained. My mom squealed as I came out of the dressing room. I actually liked the dress on me. It was a black strapless body con dress. It didn't fit me well around the chest.

"You look gorgeous and you should definitely wear that on your date." Mom exclaimed.

"It's falling off of my chest. I need bigger boobs." She sighed.

"Well, there is this dress that I saw with straps that I think you would like. I can go get it if you'd like." I nodded my head. She went into the store and came back a few seconds later with the dress. It was beautiful. It was a black dress that could be worn during the day or at night with a white outline on top of the chest and skulls on the bottom of it. It also had buttons that went down half of the front. I tried it on and fell in love. It fit me perfectly. I walked out with a smile on my face.

"Honey, you look so beautiful." Mom said.

"I know!" I said. We both laughed.

"Well, we have to go or else I'll be late."

Sparks won! I had an amazing game. I beat my career high with 32 points, 10 assists, 4 steals, and 1 rebound. My mom was sitting on my bed as I picked out everything for my date with Blake tomorrow. I hung the dress up outside my walk in closet that I didn't really need. I walked in to see what shoes I could wear. I had many Chuck Taylors and Vans that I could wear, but my mom chose a pair of black platform pumps that I wore at my high school graduation and never again. I tried them on just to see if they fit. It's sad that they actually did fit. When I was finished, I said goodnight to my mom.

"I'll wake you up with your favorite breakfast tomorrow." Mom said. I giggle as she tucked me in. She plopped down on the other side of me. I turned to my side and wrapped my arms around her.

"My alarm clock is set for 6:00. I expect you to be up and almost done by the time I wake up." I said.