E i g h t e e n ~ "A l i t t l e b u s y"

I handed Courtney my inhaler. She looked at me and examined my face and neck. She then nodded. I smiled. I was allowed to play tonight. I hugged her before changing. Kylie came running down the hall when she saw me. She jumped in my arms.

"I am so glad you're okay!" she yelled. I giggled as she got off of me. "Next time tell me when you have an allergic reaction!"

"Sorry, I was a little busy having an allergic reaction." I said as we walked out to the court. I kind of forgot that we were playing Phoenix.

"I need to tell you something after the game." She ran off to warm up with her team. I saw one of our athletic directors. He wanted me to stretch. I really didn't want to. I layed down. He pushed my leg as far as it could go. I let out a cry. All he did was laugh. I really wanted to punch him in the face. After stretching, I warmed up with shooting. The national anthem came next and then starting line ups.

"O'Neal, you're jumping with your sister." Coach yelled. My eyes widened. I walked to the center. Kylie stuck her hand out. I smirk as I got ready to jump. I heard her make a noise. The ref threw the ball up. Kylie may be taller than me, but I can jump higher. I won the tip and sent it to Candace. I smirked at Kylie as we headed down the court. Candace passed it to Kristi. She dribbled it for a couple seconds and did a small handle. As Kylie put a hand on my chest, Kristi passed me the ball. I pushed passed Kylie and ran into the paint. As I jumped up to finger roll the ball in, Kylie pushed me to the ground. I was the last to touch the ball as it went out of bounds. Kylie smirked. I glared at her. I jumped to my feet. I was fouled. The ball should be ours. I rolled my eyes at my sister who was still smirking and turned around. I saw everyone in my family In the front row. They were all wearing Kylie's jersey. I nodded my head. Fine, have it your way. I'll show you that I don't need you. I stood in front of Kylie as she dribbled the ball. I smirked. She looked at me with confusion. I stole the ball from her and ran down the court. I got an easy lay up. We went back and forth for most of the game. It was almost like the all star game. I stood at the free throw line as Diana shot a free throw and another. She made both. I was having a hard time breathing. I looked over at coach. She nodded and called a 20 second timeout. Courtney rushed to me with my inhaler. Coach went over a game plan while I tried to breath normally.

"Ally, are you okay?" Courtney asked. I nodded.

"I'll be fine!" I said even though I probably wouldn't be.

It's two minutes left in the game. Candace had the ball. She went to shoot it, but Brittney blocked it. Kylie and I raced to save it. I dived into the front row and saved it. Candace caught it as I landed in someone's lap. Candace shot a three and made it. Both teams made their way to the other side. I got up and turned around. My cheeks turned bright red when I saw Blake.

"Sorry." I said. He laughed.

"It's okay." he said. I giggled as I turned around and trotted down the court. A ref trotted down with me.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded. Candace stole the ball. She passed it to me and I ran down the court. Kylie tried to catch up to me, but it was too late as I finger rolled the ball in.

Sparks won! I was in the tunnel with Candace after we changed and did a press conference. Kylie walked up to us with the all star MVP trophy.

"It's yours." she said. "Sorry that mom can be a bitch sometimes."

"Sometimes?" I asked with a laugh. "More like all the time."

Kylie rolled her eyes. She held out my inhaler. I sighed in relief. I still needed it. My parents came into the tunnel. I groaned.

"Kylie, you were amazing tonight." Mom said.

"Thanks mom." Kylie said. "Ally was too, right?"

"Yeah, I mean, she was alright."

"Shug, let's go." Candace said. I nodded. We walked back out onto the court. Blake was there with his parents, brother, and sister in law. Blake and Taylor were playing one on one. I grabbed the ball from Blake. He glared at me. I smirked as I passed the ball to Candace. She finger rolled it in.

"Ight, I can play like that." Blake said. I shook my head. "I can."

"Nah." I said.

"Allyson!" Kylie screamed. I turned around when I heard the clicking of her heels on the floor. "Do you remember what I told you before the game?"

"Yeah, listen, can we talk over video chat later tonight?" I asked. "I'm kind of busy!" I whispered.

She looked behind me then back at me. She nodded.

"Love you!" I said. She rolled her eyes and walked away. I wonder what's up her butt. It was Blake and Taylor against Candace and me for a while until security said we had to leave. There was a not on my windshield. I grabbed it to read it, but couldn't because Blake got my attention.

"You and Candace should come to the beach with us." he said. I looked at Candace. She nodded. I looked back at Blake and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoy the double update. Again, THANK YOU for all the reads and votes!It really means something to me that you guys actually read my 'book'.