T h i r t y f i v e ~ "S p a n i s h b a s k e t b a l l"

Skylar shook me awake when our flight landed. I let out a sigh. I knew I wouldn't be able to get some sleep before any of the events we had to go to. Blake kept me at his brother's house til midnight. I only had a few hours to pack and sleep. I didn't get any sleep. Skylar woke me up when I finally fell asleep.

We made our way to our hotel room. I threw my bags on the bed away from the windows. Skylar glared at me. I knew she wanted the bed I chose. I smirked. I opened my suitcase and pulled out a black pencil skirt with a white spaghetti strap tank. I changed into the skirt and tank top. I let my hair down from the bun I had it in. I rummaged through my bag for my leather jacket.

"Damnit!" I said under my breath. I couldn't find it. I swear if I left it on Blake's bed then I'm going to flip.

"Is everything okay?" Skylar asked. I shook my head.

"I think I forgot my leather jacket." She smiled. She opened her suitcase and pulled out a jacket. My leather jacket. I let out an awkward laugh. She threw the jacket at me. I slipped my arms in it and gently put it on. I let out a sigh of relief. Skylar laughed. I opened up my shoe suitcase. I took off my Chuck Taylors and put them in the empty slot.

"So, I can't wear sneakers?" I asked. Skylar look at me with a straight face. She shook her head. I pulled out a pair of spiked wedges. I slipped into them and laced them up. I took out my industrial bar and put two studs in instead. I put hoop nose rings in on both sides instead of the studs. I changed my septum stainless steel ring to a black ring. I could feel Skylar watching me. I opened my makeup bag and started doing my make up.

"How can you do your make up that good with only the help of a cellphone reflection?" Skylar asked. I ignored her. I finished up on my lipstick and put everything away. I slid both of my suitcases under the bed. I grabbed my shoulder bag and the list of where we needed to go when we needed to go. The driver for us was already there when we got down to the lobby. I handed him the list. The ride was slow. I took a look at the time. There was no way we would make it in time with him driving the way he was.

"Pisarlo, por favor!" I demanded. The guy nodded and stepped on the gas. I smiled. When we got to the college, security escorted us inside. We sat down at the commentator's table. I slid the headset on. Skylar handed me a piece of gum. I shoved it in my mouth as I watched the two teams practice on the court. Through the headset, I heard the set of questions that were going to be asked both me and Skylar.

"Estamos en vivo en la Universidad de Zaragoza con el oh tan adorable Skylar Diggins y el punk rock bastante miedo Allyson O'Neal. (We are live at the University of Zaragoza with the oh so lovely Skylar Diggins and the quite scary punk rock Allyson O'Neal)" Arturo Ochoa, the Spanish commentator, said. I bit my lip from the last part of what he said. "Now, I'm not so fluent in Ingles, but Ally over there is very very fluent in Espanol. Hopefully she doesn't kill me for calling her scary."

I smirked while licking my teeth and lips slowly. Skylar kicked me under the table. She knew I was purposely making him uncomfortable.

"I'm not quite sure what you said about me, but thank you!" Skylar said. I let out a laugh. She kicked me again. The game began to kick off. I sat back and stayed quiet for the first half. I wanted to watch the players that could possibly take over the European league and/or the NBA.

"What do you think Ally?" Skylar asked. I jumped up. I must of fallen asleep with my eyes open. I used to do that in class. "You've been quiet for quite some time."

"Um, what were we talking about?" I asked. Skylar smirked. "Nevermind, I think whatever you think."

Skylar laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"So, Ally, rumor is you and Blake are getting serious." Arturo said. I choked on my now tasteless gum. "Are you guys getting serious?"

"I refuse to answer that." I said.

"Why?" Skylar asked. I crossed my legs and began to bob my foot. Skylar was smiling.

"Cause I don't want to!"

~~~~~~~

Filler chapter. Soz.

I hope you enjoy anyways.

xx

Hydie Linn