E l e v e n ~ "D i s t r a c t e d"

~Blake's P.O.V.~

I couldn't get her out of my head. She looked like she didn't want anything to do with me. I could see it in her eyes when she looked at me. It's like I hurt her more than anyone else in the world has. Whatever it is I did, I didn't mean to hurt her. In fact, that's the last thing in the world I would do. Coach snapped his fingers in my face to get my attention.

"If you're distracted like this on the court, bet your ass that I will bench you!" he snapped. I licked my lips. It was time for tip. I stood behind DJ as he did the tip. We won and I dribbled the ball down the court. I passed it to Chris as soon as we got to the three point line. I went into the paint. He lobbed it to me. I went for the dunk but got blocked. I fell to the ground. I already knew the outcome. For this game. Coach was gonna bench me if I didn't snap out of it. How could I though? I think I might actually be in love with her.

I got taken out of the game five minutes in. Now this is weird. I think I just saw her across from our bench. It was her. She was looking at me too. When she saw I was looking at her, she looked away. Coach walked over to me. I could tell he wasn't happy with how I was playing.

"What the hell has gotten into you?" he asked in a yell. "You weren't distracted like this in practice! In fact, you even had a smile on your face! Snap out of it! Or I'll bench you for the rest of the play offs!"

I flinched at his words.

~End Of Blake's P.O.V.~

I really have no reason to be avoiding him or whatever it is I'm doing. I mean, I have feelings for him. It's more than just a crush too. I can see it in his eyes that I hurt him. He's not playing like himself either. I heard the coach threatening to bench him for the rest of the playoffs if he didn't snap out of it. At the end of the half, I decided to go to the tunnel. He had a interview with and ESPN reporter before going to the locker room. He walked into the tunnel. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me.

"Hey." I said. He cleared his throat.

"Hi." he said. I could hear it in his voice that he was hurt. "I have to go to the locker room, I'll see you later."

He brushed passed me. I grabbed his arm to make him stop.

"Blake." I said. He didn't turn around. "I'm sorry."

He pulled his arm away from me and walked away.

Well, he got out of his slump. But, he looked like he was angry. All I wanted to do was cry. I got upset because I found that I had feelings for him which isn't a bad thing and it might've cost me my friendship with him. I'm the worst person in the world.