T w e n t y s e v e n ~ "A d v i c e"

~Blake's P.O.V.~

I knocked on the door. It took a few minutes for an answer. I laughed at the sight of my half asleep teammate.

"What do you want?" he snapped.

"Got a sec?" I asked. He looked inside before walking out and closing the door behind him. We walked around his house to the backyard. He led me to the swing on the patio.

"So, what's up?" he asked.

"I need advice." I said. He nodded his head.

"I already know everything. Ally's sister called me up. She's just scared. You need to let her take her time with everything. Just support her and don't rush her. When she's ready, you'll know."

"Thanks, bro." I gave him daps and got up. I took a few steps before turning around. "Hey JJ!"

"Yeah." he said as he got up.

"How will I know?" He smirked. He patted me on the back before walking towards the front of his house. I followed him as I waited for the answer. He turned around at his door.

"You'll just know." he said.

~End Of Blake's P.O.V.~

~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, soz. I don't think I'll be able to update again tonight, soz again. 

Could you guys give me some feedback on this book? I don't really know if its that good. Could you tell me what you like and what you think should be changed and I'll do my best to try to make this book better.

Thanks xx

Hydie Linn