S i x t e e n ~ "A l l s t a r M V P"

It's the day of the all star game. I still haven't spoken to Kylie. I shot up a three but missed cause Brittney Griner blocked it. I fell back to the ground and covered my eyes with my hands.

"Sore loser!" Brittney said. I uncovered my eyes. She was standing over me with Skylar and Candace. They all helped me up.

"I'm not a sore loser!" I said as I took the ball from Candace and ran to the basket. I made an easy finger roll. All three were glaring at me. I smirked for a second before going back to a straight face. The rosters were announced before the starters. Candace gave the team one more pep talk before the tip. Right from the start, there was a showdown between me and Kylie even though we're on the same team. I knew this was gonna happen. We both want MVP. Well, I'm gonna be the one to get it! At the end of the first half, we were both tied at 29 points. I had 11 assists, she had 5. She had 6 rebounds, I had 1. We both had 4 steals. At the end of the game, I had 39 points, Kylie had 36, I had 13 assists, she still had 5, she had 10 rebounds, I had 2, I had 6 steals, she still had 4. It's clear who the winner is here.

"And the all star MVP is..." I swear they paused just to make me explode. "Allyson O'Neal!"

I smiled at Kylie as I went to accept the trophy. I saw her walk away when I held the trophy over my head. I shouldn't feel bad for how this family treats me but I do. I shouldn't act like them. My dad smiled at me as he hugged me. I pushed him off. My mother walked over with her arms crossed.

"Why did you do this to your sister?" she asked. My jaw dropped. "You knew how bad she wanted this. Don't you care?"

"Does anybody care what I want, how I feel, about me in general?" I asked. "Instead of being a bitch, congratulate me and be happy and proud for me for once."

"You have done nothing for us to proud of you!" I went to say something, but I couldn't. My lip started quivering and my eyes watered. I looked up to find my teammates and Blake and his family right there. My dad tried to pull me into a hug to soothe me but I pushed him away. I handed her the trophy.

"If she wants it, she can have it!" I said before walking passed everybody to the locker room. Candace and Skylar tried talking to me but I wouldn't let them. When everyone left, I took off my jersey so I was left in my compression shorts and sports bra. I walked over to the showers, turned it to ice cold, and slid to the floor. All I did was cry. Candace came back after a while. She saw me on the floor. She turned off the water and wrapped a towel around.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine!" I said. "I get talked to like that every single day. Nothing I do is right. I'm always the one who makes the disappointments. I'm never good enough for them."

"You're good enough for me and the team and that's all that matters." Candace pulled me up. "Get dressed, you're coming with us."

I got dressed into the stuff I was supposed to wear when out with the girls but never did cause I never went. My hair was starting to take on its natural curl. Candace pulled me away before I could even fix it. She took me to a bar which is the last place I want to be. I sat in a corner like I always do while everybody conversed and stuff. Kylie was here. She was holding the MVP trophy. I rolled my eyes as I slipped out of the bar without Candace noticing. I bumped into a tall figure as I turned to walk down the sidewalk. I looked up to see Blake. He had his family with him. I began to breath heavily. I just wanted to get away. I didn't want any questions. I turned to go the other way. Blake grabbed my arm. I let out a cry as I fell to the ground. I began hyperventilating as my vision got blurry. I was having an anxiety attack. I haven't had one since I was living with my parents. That was when I was sixteen. I felt arms wrap around me. I jumped and screamed.

"Ally, it's okay." I heard someone say. I couldn't see who but it sounded like Blake.

"To stop an anxiety or panic attack you need to slow or stop the breathing." someone said. I didn't recognize the voice. "Kiss her Blake!"

I began to breath faster. I felt someone lay me down. A hand covered my mouth and they shhd me. I knew who it was. It was my sister. I began to calm down. When I got my vision back, I pushed her away. There was a crowd around me. I looked around before running away.

***********************

Enjoy xx

Also, I never said this before and I've been meaning to, but thank you so much for the reads. It means so much to me.

Have a lovely day/night/morning/afternoon xx