T w e n t y ~ "S i b l i n g s"

My alarm clock went off. Its the last game of the playoffs. We made it all this way, I need my championship. I got rookie of the year with my sister, we were co rookie of the year, and I got MVP. The only thing that would make this season the best is getting a championship. Coach took everyone out for lunch after practice. I was glued to my phone the whole time.

Ever since Blake gave me his number, we've talked nonstop. I was really starting to like him, like a lot. I never liked anyone this much. I wore his sweatshirt at every practice and to every game. It was kind of my good luck charm. He also went to as many games as he could. I really hope after playoffs, we'll become more than just friends. I still think he wouldn't like me like that. I mean, what's so amazing about me that all those supermodel girlfriends he's had don't have? Nothing. I'd choose them over me any day if I were him. Candace snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up. My teammates were all looking at me. I blushed as I slid my phone into my pocket.

"Who have you been talking to that is more important than us?" Kristi asked.

"No one." I said.

"You ready for tonight?" Coach asked. I nodded.

I was actually nervous but I wouldn't let them know.

After lunch, I went home and took a nap. My family was coming over and they were going to the game. I needed my beauty sleep or else I would punch my mom square in the nose. I didn't even want them here. I'm the disappointment, why would they be here to support me? Or are they going to tell me how I stole this opportunity from my sister and tell me how I'm a selfish bitch who doesn't deserve anything?

I woke up at five. My family was already here. I got dressed and packed my bag. My mom went to give me a hug, I walked passed her. I texted Blake to come over. Maybe he could get my mind off of things and make this better. He came straight over with his brother. We sat on the floor of my kitchen and talked. My baby sister, Aliah, came in. I pulled her onto my lap. Blake laughed.

"She looks just like you." he said. I nodded.

"Her and Tyriek do. They're twins and hopefully the last of the O'Neal siblings." I explained.

"You do have a lot of siblings."

"Yeah, I don't even think I can name them all."

"Try." I looked at Blake. He motioned for me to go on. I sighed and thought of all my siblings.

"Okay, Kylie, Tyler, Kyle, Tyriek, Aliah, and that's it I think."

"Pretty impressive." I laughed and nodded. "One more thing." I looked at the clock. I had to go. I stood up along with Blake and Taylor. "Don't fall into my lap when you're trying to save a ball."

I smiled and blushed. He smirked. I said my goodbyes to them and walked into my living room. I said goodbye to my family and headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I'm gonna try to update again for you guys coz I feel like I should. There might be like two more updates tonight if I'm up to it. 

I hope you guys are enjoying the fic and sorry for the shit writing. I'm not very good. I apologize.

Thank you for reading! It means so much to me that you'd take the time out of your day to read this. Again, its shit writing.

You don't have to add me, but here's my social media if you want to chat:)

Snapchat: birdy2007cca

Kik: birdy2007cca

Instagram: hydielinn11

Twitter: hydielinn or btch_te5sos

I have other stories too :)

Only Sex ~ a.i.

Not Ready To Fall In Love (CM Punk)

Just a Blake Griffin Fanfiction 

xx

Hydie Linn