Chapter 2: the escape

Summers pov

I woke up with aches all over, looks like he's done it again. I climb out of bed and walk to see Maisy.

"Maisy, are you awake?" I say as I walk in her room to see her lying on her bed with blood all over her and the bed sheets

"Oh Maisy! What has he done to you?"

"He hurt me mummy he hurt me so much!" Maisy sobbed into my chest. What the hell is wrong with this guy! I'm alright with him hurting me but to think he could even think about hurting his own daughter is beyond human. He's gone to far I need to get out of this hell hole right now.

"I'm going to get us out of here Maisy daisy, he's never going to hurt you again" I reassure her and myself as I need to think of a plan to get us out of here

I head over to my room and look in the mirror my face is all bruised not even makeup will be able to cover this up. I quickly tie my ombré hair into a high messy ponytail and attempt to make myself look presentable. I slip into a hoodie and sweats and pack mine and Maisy's clothes into suitcases. I need to get out of here.

Everything is packed now and I turn over the mattress and find the money I saved for emergencies and pick Maisy up and walk out the house.

The air is so refreshing and a wave of relief floods over me to be outside and free is what I've wanted for ages. But we don't have anywhere to stay looks like we're staying in a hotel.

"Mummy? Where are we going?" Maisy asked

"I don't know that yet but you don't have to worry about that because we are safe and sound just you and me gorgeous" I say and kiss her on the top of her head.

"Me and you mummy, me and you"

Louis's PoV

"Guys I'm hungry!" Niall complained for the tenth time in the past 10 minutes.

"Niall, you're always hungry but shut the fuck up and go and make yourself some" I say while playing on temple run, what? It's addictive, don't judge.

"There's no food in the house! liaaaaammmmn can we go to nandos?"

"Fine Niall" Liam gave in as Niall sprinted towards him and jumped on him.

"Why am I friends with you?" I mumble as I put my shoes on.

...

We're waking to nandos and Niall is still complaining. I'm thinking about getting him a dummy!

My thoughts get cut off when I feel someone bump into me and fall to ground.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! My mind was somewhere else" I apologise as I pick her up. I now get a look at her and she is gorgeous her ombré hair framing her face perfectly and her bright blue eyes could light up a thousand lights. I realise I'm staring and apologise yet again.

"I'm louis, where abouts are you off too, love?" I ask politely

"I'm summer and I don't know as I'm new here and don't know where anything is" I know she's lying but I'm not going ask questions

"Why don't you stay with us as I don't want you waking the streets alone at night especially with a child" I offer and look at the gorgeous little girl. Is she Sunmers? Summer only looks about 18.

"I'd like that but would I not be in the way of you?"

"Of course you wouldn't"

"Thanks louis" summer says and hugs me really tightly

"No bother, love"

Summer's PoV

Louis seems like a nice person but I just agreed to live with him what am was I thinking he might be like Callum. He seems familiar though and he is with a group of boys who also look familiar.

"Sorry for the rudeness. I forgot to introduce you to the boys" louis says giving me a shock.

"This is liam, the sensible one" louis points to a brown haired boy with a bit of stubble he smiles and I smile back.

"This is zayn the vain" louis points at the black haired one who is now giving louis a death glare.

"This is Niall the hungry one" louis points to the cute blonde one who has jam all over his mouth "hi" he says with a mouth full of food and I just smile.

"And finally, this is Harry the flirt" louis points to the curly haired one as he winks at me and smirks.

"And this is louis, the one who never shuts up and thinks he's funny" Niall interrupts. This is my chance to get a good look at louis. The first thing I notice is his hair that is a lightish brown and is perfectly styled into a quiff. Next is his eyes that are a piercing blue then he has a bit of stubble. He has a nice arse-

"Are you done checking him out?" Niall interrupts my thoughts "and who is this gorgeous little girl?" Niall asks while pulling a weird face.

"This is Maisy my daughter" I say instantly regretting it as they are now going to think I'm a slut.

"Awwwwww she's so cute" Niall giggles

"Should we go back now? Come on summer" louis says and grabs my hand which sends the heat to my cheeks.

Louis whispers in my ear "you're safe with us love"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you have it chapter two

Please comment and vote as your advice would be good

I'm going to apologise in advance for the spelling mistakes

Until next time xx