Chapter 14: meet Victoria

Summer's PoV

I look at both of them and Maisy shouts.

"Mummy!" And jumps on top of me and gives me a big hug, I wince as she jumps on my wound but I forget about it and hug her back.

"Hi darling!" I say and cry with her.

"I missed you so much!" She says and makes me smile.

"And I missed you too, I love you"

"I love you more"

"Love you most" I say as she climbs off me and steps aside so I can see Louis. I look up at him he looks like he's been crying but he still gorgeous!

"Hi" he says and gives me a hug and whispers in my ear" I missed you so much you know" I smile and whisper back.

"I missed you so much too" I smile and think back to the things he said earlier today. "So you love me?" I ask winking while Louis blushes.

"You heard that, and yeah I do" he says blushing even more.

"Babe, I heard everything and I love you too" I say and he leans down and kisses me.

"That's good" he mumbles into the kiss. We break apart and I turn my attention to Maisy.

"Now what drawings did you want to show me?" I ask and Maisy jumps and reaches for the booklet, there's a lot. She hands me it and most of them are of me, louis and her. "Awww Maisy daisy these are great! You should be an artist." I say and Maisy smiles.

"When can you come home?" Maisy asks

"I don't know love, we'll have to wait till the doctor lets me go" I say and Maisy gets up and walks out the room. "Where's she going?" I ask Louis and he shrugs his shoulders.

"I've missed you so much" he says and kisses me again this time a bit more passionately, things get a bit heated but we are rudely interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Ewwww, my eyes, God this is a hospital!" Becca says coming in the room. I stick my middle finger up at her.

"Becca!" I yell and she runs over to me.

"I'm just going to leave you two in private" Louis says while walking out the door.

"Oh my god, Summer! I've missed you so much it has been awful without you!" She says hugging me.

"I've missed you too and what's this I hear about you and Niall" I say wiggling my eyebrows at her. She blushes then looks at me confused.

"How the hell do you know about?"

"Well Louis had daily chats with me and I heard in today's one that you and him were going out" I explain winking at her.

"The little shit! And yeah we are!" She says smiling at the thought of Niall and her I gag and she sticks up her finger.

"Rude" I mumble. Just then the doctor comes in.

"Oh, miss Daniels you're awake" no I'm asleep. "You seem to be healing fine and I'm giving you the all clear, you are free to leave whenever but please take it easy for a few weeks and take paracetamols to help with the pain." he says and walks out.

"Yes I finally get out of this shit hole" I say once the doctor is out of sight.

"You're still your usual charming self I see" Becca says smirking, I wink and laugh with her.

...

We're back at the house and I'm being treated like a fragile doll! Ifs annoying the hell out of me. It's nice to know they care but I can't even go to the toilet without someone following me!

"Can we watch a film?" I say and everyone agrees.

"What should we watch?" Niall asks and Maisy screams

"FROZEN!" We all agree because we all love the film just as much as her.

We get it sorted and begin to watch it I'm currently in the middle of Louis and Maisy.

After singing to all the songs the film has finally ended and I look over to Maisy who is sleeping on my shoulder I carefully carry her up the stairs and place her onto the bed and whisper "night beautiful, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite, I love you little one" I walk in the room and head downstairs and find them watching the avengers I smile and sit next to Louis again and he wraps his arm around me. Halfway through the film my eyes start to get heavy and I slowly begin to fall asleep but the last thing I hear is Louis whispering in my ear, "night beautiful, I love you"

...
A few weeks later

Harry has announced that he has a girlfriend and we have all been invited to go for a meal where we'll meet her. But Perrie and Sophia aren't here as Perrie is doing little mix things and Sophia is visiting her parents so me and Becca are the only girls going, Maisy is at her grandmas. We are currently getting ready I'm wearing a black and white tartan slim dress that hugs my figure with a white collar and of course my white converse. For makeup I've gone natural; a bit of sparky silver eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, mascara and to finish it off some red lipstick to add a bit of colour. My hair is loosely curled.

Becca his wearing a Lacey red skater dress with black heals. She also has natural makeup on and the same red lipstick. Her hair is straightened and she looks flawless as usual. We are both ready but before we leave we take a few selfies, who doesn't? Harry said he'll meet us there with his girlfriend.

...

We're on our way in the taxi and Liam asks "what do you guys think she'll be like?"

"I don't know Harry hasn't told us much about her, only that she's called Victoria and from Essex" Louis says.

The taxi pulls up outside an Italians and we all get out and thank the driver. We walk in the restaurant and Harry is nowhere to be found. We approach the bar and Lia says, "reservation for Styles and the bar tender nods and leads us through the back and there we see Harry with a orange blonde girl in a short black dress, I roll my eyes. She turns around and looks me and Becca up and down and looks disgusted.

"Well I've got to say I was expecting more" who the hell does she think she is?

"Victoria!" Harry says sternly she then smiles and goes all sweet. I walk over and say "hi I'm Summer" and hold my hand out she looks at me, smiles and moves onto someone else. Rude. When she gets to Louis she seems to be undressing him with her eyes, what? She does it to the boys and Becca notices and growls.

...

The night goes on and it's hard to get a word in edge ways as miss limelight is nonstop talking about how she nearly got into TOWIE. Does this girl ever shut up? I look over at Louis and he looks like he could fall asleep everyone does except Harry and the Queen bee.

It's finally time to go and I'm not even going to bother talking to her.

"Right guys Victoria is staying at ours tonight" Yepee! I look over at Louis and he rolls her eyes. Harry and Victoria aren't coming back with us as she needs to get her bag.

"Well she's a handful" Zayn says and I couldn't agree more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14 everyone!! What does everyone think of Victoria?

Please keep voting and commenting!!! Love you all

Next chapter- Halloween!!!!!

Question of the chapter

Favourite song off FOUR?

Mines 18! 💖

Until next time xx