Chapter 7: date

Louis"s PoV

I'm currently in the shower singing demons by imagine dragons. Tonight is the night I'm going to ask Summer to be my girlfriend hopefully she'll say yes. I realize I've been in the shower for 20 minutes. I get out and wrap a towel around my waist and go and look for something to wear.

"Zayn! Mate can you come and help me choose something to wear?" I shout down the stairs.

"Yeah I'm coming up now!" He shouts back.

We finally decide on black ripped jeans, a black vest top and a red checkered jacket thing. For shoes I wear my black nikes. Time for my hair I quiff it and I'm ready to go.

Summer's PoV

I'm in the shower singing the for the first time by the script and having a boogie. I look down at my legs and sigh as I need to shave them.

After I shaved my legs I got out the shower and see the dress I bought this morning lying on the bed with a note attached;

To Sums
Here is your dress and your shoes. You're going to look gorgeous! Give me a shout so I can come up and do your hair and makeup

Love ya! becs xxxx

I put the dress on and shout of Becca she replies and walks into the room.

"The dress suits you so well! Do you want your hair curly or straight?"

"Curly please" I say as she heats them up. "I see that Harry and Niall both like you." I say wiggling my eyebrows in the mirror at her, she blushes.

"Shut up" she says laughing

"If they both asked you out which one would you say yes to?" I ask

"I don't know? Niall's so sweet but I've always had a soft spot for Harry" Becca confesses.

"I think you would be good with both of them" I say.

"Can we change the subject?"

"Yeah course, are you at uni?"

"No I'm doing a hairdressing apprenticeship"

"Cool, so I'm in good hands then?" I laugh.

"Yeah, right your hair is done now time for the makeup!" I already have the usual stuff on but Becca gives me a smokey eye and does winged eyeliner she then puts some mascara on. Finally she puts some bright red lipstick on. "Right mrs you're done"

I look in the mirror and smile, she did a great job. "Thanks"

"No bother, now use protection" I glare at her and pull her in for a hug "go get em" she whispers in my ear. Just then Maisy comes in the room

"Mummy? Wouis wants to know if you're ready. And you look really pweety." I pick her up and giver her a hug.

"Thanks Maisy daisy and go and tell him I'll be down in a second" I put her down and she goes running out the room.

Louis's pov

Maisy comes into the living room and says "Mummy said she'll be down in a second and she looks pweety" I laugh at the way she says pretty

"Thanks, love" Maisy then runs off somewhere else. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and stand up.

There she is in a black dress hugging her figure perfectly. Her hair is perfectly curled and she just looks breathing "wow.. you look gorgeous" she blushes and thanks me "shall we go?"

"We shall" we hold hand and walk out the door

Summer's pov

When we reach Louis's car he opens the passenger side and says "m'lady" I look at him weird and thank him. He then runs to the other side and gets in himself.

"Are you going to tell where abouts this meal is?" I ask but Louis shakes his head.

"All I can tell you is its not inside" what?

...
After 20 minutes Louis parks the car in the middle of nowhere by the looks of it.

"Here?" I ask confused. Louis nods and runs round my side of the car and opens the door I thank him and get out.

In the distance I can see the faint flicker of light I follow it and see that there is candles lighting up a path, I look over at louis and give him a questioning look he just nods ushering me to carry on. So I do...

As the path of lights goes on I see some trees with fairy lights in a smile grows on my lips and I am unable to get rid of it. I see a clearing through the trees and there is a table by a lake. I gasp and turnaround to louis and hugged him.

"You did this? It's beautiful" I gushed

"Well you deserve the best, love. Now come on have a seat" we walk over to the table and louis pulls out my chair I smile and sit down. Louis goes and sits down. A waiter appears and says

"On the menu tonight is chicken tikka pizza with a side of chips and for dessert there is a strawberry cheesecake with strawberry ice cream for drinks there is some berry cider, your drinks will be here soon" the waiter walks away.

"How did you know my favorite things?" I ask confused

"I have my ways" louis winks at me I smile back at him. I'm guessing his ways were Becca.

The waiter comes back with the drinks "for the lady and for you sir" we both thank him.

"This is so weird but I love it!"

"I'm glad you do" louis says and winks again. God he needs to stop winking!

...

We've now finished the food and Louis suggests going for a walk. So we do walking hand in hand in the moonlight. We come to a bridge with more candles on but this time they spell out something;

Summer will you be my girlfriend?

I turn around and nod and we both lean in and our lips meet and fireworks shoot off around us while my stomach is doing flips.

What a perfect ending to a perfect night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7! So they're together! Please keep commenting and voting as I'd love to hear what you think! Thanks so much for the 100 reads I didn't expect it to even get any! Love you all!!!

Until next time xx