Chapter 8: spill

Summer's PoV

I wake up wrapped in Louis's arms I look up at him and his eyes begin to flutter open. He looks down and kisses me on the head

"Morning girlfriend"

"Morning boyfriend" we both laugh at our weirdness. I little head pops over the bed and Maisy jumps on it.

"Morning mummy and Louis" Maisy says hugging us both.

"Morning chick, why are you in here?" I ask kissing her on the head.

"I'm hungwy"

"We best get you some food then, just give me and louis a minute to get up" Maisy walks out the room so me and Louis can get up.

"Come on mr the royal princess wants her food" I say laughing.

"Ugh, I just want to stay in bed all day" louis complained but I chucked a pillow at him

"Tough" I say and lean over to kiss him. Things get a bit heated but I pull away before anything could happen and I whisper in his ear

"Maisy"

We finally get downstairs to find Becca and Niall playing on just dance, what a sight. I laugh and walk past them.

"What's for breakfast?" Louis asks

"pancakes?" I suggest.

"Yeah" louis jumps up and down "does Maisy moo want pancakes?" Louis asks Maisy and she nods and jumps up and down, they're like a pair of little kids.

I'm in the middle of making them when I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me I flinch at first but relax when louis whispers in my ear

"You look gorgeous by the way" he then kisses my neck while I blush.

"Oh god my eyes!" Becca shouts as she walks in the room.

"Morning Becs" I say while louis gets off me "did you sleep well?"

"Yeah I did, I would ask you but I don't want to know the answer!" I stick my finger up at her.

"Do you want pancakes?" I ask

"What sort of question is that?" Becca says laughing.

"I'm just going to leave you two to it" Louis announces leaving the room.

"Spill" Becca says "I want to know every single detail"

"So he said we were going for a meal and I asked where but he just said it was outside. When we got there it was in the middle of nowhere and I saw a path of candles leading up to a clearing where there was a table set up. Then a waiter appeared and told us what was on the menu which was all my favourite food and drink. After the meal we went on a walk to a bridge and there was more candles that spelled Summer will you be my girlfriend? I said yeas of course and we kissed." I explaining smiling at the memory.

"Oh my god he's so cute, you've got yourself a keeper" she winks and walks out the room.

...

It's seven now and me, Maisy and Louis are watching beauty and the beast.

"Should we tell the fans about us being together?" Louis whispers in my ear.

"Yeah I mean it's going to get out sooner or later and it'll be better if it comes from you" I say

"Should we do it by taking a selfie with the three of us and announcing it there? Louis asks

"Yeah sure" he pulls out his phone and we take a nice one. He then tweets;

@louis_Tomlinson; having a great night watching beauty and the beast with my two favourite girls, my girlfriend Summer @Summer_Daniels and her gorgeous daughter Maisy!xx

...

The film as ended now and I'm taking Maisy to bed "I love you" I say kissing her on the head

"I Love you more"

"I love you most, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite" I say and stay till she falls asleep and when she does I walk out the room and meet Louis on the landing.

"Hey, you can go to sleep if you want, go on in my room" Louis smiles

"I'm quite tired, will you be alright on your own?"

"I'm going to bed as well woman, you can't get rid of me that easily!" We both climb into bed

"Night Louis"

"Night gorgeous" and we both drift off in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8!!! It's quite a short one but I couldn't think of anything to write.
Please vote and comment

Until next time xx