Chapter 19: just let me explain

Louis's PoV

I feel like shit. I haven't been to sleep as I've been non stop crying all night. I miss Summer lying next to me. I miss her gorgeous brown hair, her beautiful blue eyes, her smallness, her smile that could light up a room and her laugh that brought a smile to my face as I love seeing her happy. But last night when I looked at her she wasn't laughing or smiling she looked at me with so much anger and hurt, I could of died at that moment just by the look she gave me. I sigh and begin to cry again.

Summer's PoV

I'm with at my mums and I'm in bed thinking of last night. Why would he do that? Am I not good enough for him? The way he looked at me last night he looked genuinely sad and upset but how can I trust him anymore? Does he even love me? Did he love me in the first place? I don't even know what to do anymore or who to trust anymore.

Louis's PoV

I finally decide to get out of bed and I'm walking across the landing when I get slapped in the face, what the hell? I look and see Becca standing there looking angry. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She asks and I start crying "come in my room and explain" she says. I walk in her room and sit on the bed and contain myself.

"Well last night before I went to dance with Summer I had a drink and I didn't finish it before we went dancing so I left it, it was still really full. When you and Courtney came and stole her I went back to bar and had a drink it tasted weird but i just digit about it and I started to feel weird and the bar made dragged me up stairs and I was dazed I didn't know what I was doing and well things got out of hand and I heard Summer and realised what happened, she spiked my drink. The fucking bar made spiked my drink!" I say and cry again and feel a pair of arms around me.

"I believe you but it's not me you want to be telling this to" she says and I nod.

"Where is she?"

"She's at her mums"

"Ok thanks" I say and run to my room and begin to get ready I go in my drawer and grab the ring, walk out the house get in my car and go to see Summer.

...

Summer's PoV

There's a knock at the door and I go and get it, I open it and try and close it again when I see who it is but a foot is in the way. "Louis I have nothing to say to you" I say.

"I know and that's why you just need to let me explain" he says and gets on one knee. What?

"Louis..." I say.

"Just please don't interrupt me" he says and clears his throat. "From the day I met you I knew you were something special by the way your eyes twinkled and your smile and laugh were contagious. Over these months I have loved you more each day and I love Maisy like she is my own. So don't worry, I know what you're thinking, I'm not proposing. But here is a promise ring to say I promise I will never hurt you again and she spiked my drink when I went to dance with you. And also that I promise one day we will be married and have a beautiful family" he says and looks up at me. I'm crying and I really do believe him. I nod my head and say.

"I promise to love you forever" Louis's smile grows and he jumps from the ground and kisses me I kiss back immediately.

"Can you come back to the house now?" He asks and I nod and laugh and explain mum what has happened she smiles and goes to get Maisy.

...

We're back at the house and when I walk in I get jumped on by Becca "I missed you so much, you bitch! And what the hell is that?" she asks looking at my hand.

"I missed you too bitch! And it's a promise ring" i say and Becca smiles and hugs me again.

This is when I realise my life is on a roller coaster that is only going up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwwww they're too cute!!

Chapter 19!!! I've nearly got 900 reads holy cow!!!!!! Thanks so much for reading and please keep commenting and voting!!! I love you all so much!!!

Question of the chapter

What's your favourite flavour ice cream?

Mines raspberry ripple!🍦🍧

Until next time xx 💞