Chapter 23: New York

Sunmer's PoV

Today is the day me and Louis go to New York and I'm so excited. It's been a dream of mine since I can remember and I can't believe it's happening. I'm in the middle of packing when I see a note.

To sums
You'll need to pack warm clothes but pack two pairs of summery clothes. Don't bother asking why because I'm not going to tell you. Love youuuuuuuuu.

From your dearest Louis xxxx

I smile at the note confused but I do as he says and back a pink skater skirt, white crop top, denim jacket for one day and for the other I pack; high waisted denim shorts, and a Micky mouse crop top and of course my white converse. I'm just about finished packing and I'm doing the final check in case I've forgotten something, I don't think I have but I'm bound to have forgotten something.

"Summer, are you ready? The taxis outside!" Louis calls from the bottom of the stairs I squeal and answer back.

"Yeah" and I run downstairs and find everyone there including my family. I go down in a line starting with Liam I hug him and I hug everyone till I get to Becca and we both squeal.

"You've been waiting for this your whole life! Go and enjoy yourself and remember, use protection" I glare at her and hug her. Next it's Courtney I hug and she winks. Next it's Joe

"You'll have an amazing time there, trust me it's great! Stay safe, love" he says and hugs me. Next it's my mum and we hug and next it's my dad and we hug as well. Finally I reach Maisy, I bend down and look at her.

"Grandmas going to look after you, be a good girl and do everything she asks you to. I love you gorgeous" I say and hug her.

"I'm always good! I love you more"

"I love you most" I say and get up and head over to Louis.

"Ready?" He whispers in my ear and I smile and turn around and wave to everyone.

...

"People flying to California please head to the departure lounge" the speaker says and Louis stands up.

"Louis, we're going to New York" I say and he nods.

"I know but we're going to California first" he says and winks, I jump up and hug him.

"Oh my god! I love you so much!" I yell resulting in a few glares and shushes.

"I love you too but we should get going" he says and we hold hands and walk towards the departure lounge.

...

We're halfway through the flight and Louis is asleep on my shoulder. I take this time to take everything in. I'm going to New York, the place I've always wanted to go and also California where I've always wanted to go there to. All of this has happened because of one person. My gorgeous boyfriend who is sleeping soundly next to me. I rest my head on his and drift off to sleep.

...

I'm awoken by a tap on my shoulder and a voice saying; "Summer, love. We're here it's time to get off the plane."

I open my eyes and smile. And I get off and step into the tunnel thing and walk into the airport.

...

The car to take us to the hotel as finally arrived and we get on it's now 9pm and I'm so tired but excited at the same time.

The car stops at our hotel and we get out and check in and we're given the room key. We head up to room and open it and my jaw hits the ground, it's huge. We've done some exploring and we're now on the balcony and Louis points at something.