Chapter 32: Luke.

Summer's PoV

The operation went well and me and the baby are fine. I'm so relieved and can't wait to see everyone!

Louis comes running in the room and hugs me.

"Oh my god! You made it my gorgeous fighter, you're so strong. I love you" I hug him back.

"I made it for you and I love you too" I say and smile.

"We can focus on our future now, and I was thinking with baby and everything we should maybe look for a place ourselves but after Luke is born of course." He says and smiles.

"Yeah I'd like that" I say.

"Well everyone wants to see you so I'm going to go, love you" he says blowing me a kiss.

"Love you too" I say and Becca comes in with chocolate.

"Yo bitch! I see you alive, I'm so happy I thought I was going to have to live without you I probably wouldn't of been able to" she says.

"Hi bitch! No I'm dead. You would've been fine" I say and take the chocolates from her.

"When's baby due?"

"October 3rd" she smiles.

"Do you know what gender?"

"Yeah it's a boy" she nods.

"I'll have to start buying things then" she says and I laugh. "Right I best go they're impatient out there, love you"

"Love you too" I say and she walks out the door and Joe comes in.

"Summer bummer! I haven't lost you, I'm so happy and I promise I'm going to help you with baby and protect you from any harm." He says and I smile.

"Joey Hoey, you can't get rid of me just yet." I say and laugh.

"Love you"

"Love you too" I say and he walks out the room. And Maisy comes running in.

"Mummy!" She shouts running over to me and I help her on the bed. "I missed you so much, I thought I would've lost you and had no mother."

"Aww Maisy daisy, you could never loose me" I say and hug her.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you more"

"I love you most" I say and she runs out the door. I've had loads of people come and see me but right now I just want to go to sleep.

...

October 10th

I'm home alone as louis and the boys are at the studio and Courtney and Becca are at work.

I'm now having a high school musical marathon and I'm half way through the second one.

I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and liquid running down my legs.

Shit.

I reach my phone and call Joe as I know he's not busy.

"Joe, my waters have broke and I'm home alone" I say in pain.

"Shit. Stay calm I won't be long" he says and hangs up on me.

Joe arrives five minutes later and gets me in the car he drives to the hospital at 70mph. I'm able to walk so I slowly make my way to the entrance.

"Hello! My sister is in labour!" Joe shouts and he earns a few glares from the patients but a midwife does come and help me to a bed.

...