Chapter 18: parties and cheats

Summer's PoV

Harry runs into the room waking me up from my peaceful sleep. I look at him as to ask why he is running to my room naked and carrying a saucepan. "Aggghhhh, Harry! But some god damn clothes on! No one wants to see that!" I scream and hide underneath the blanket and hear Harry running out the room. Louis wakes next me "was he naked again" he asks and I nod my head.

Harry then walks back in fully dressed and still has the saucepan. "Care to explain why you are in my room at 7 in the morning with a saucepan?" I ask.

"Well I've decided to make you all breakfast as to say thank you for cheering me up and making me get Courtney's number!" He says.

"Aww thanks but why are you up so early?"

"Erm I don't know but breakfast will be ready soon." He's says and walks out the room.

"I wouldn't trust him in a kitchen by himself" louis mumbles while getting out of bed. I laugh and begin to get myself up as well. When we finally get down stairs because me and Louis got a bit distracted, we find everyone downstairs eating pancakes and by the looks of it Niall has ate most of them.

"Morning" I say and sit down next Niall who has Nutella smeared all over his face. "You're like a two year old" i say to him and he shrugs and carries on eating, I roll my eyes and shake my head at him "what's the plan for today?" I ask.

"Well I've been texting Courtney and there is a random bonfire night party thing tonight and I've asked her if she wants to come and she said yes so maybe you and Becca could go shopping for some girly bonding time and pick things for tonight?" Harry says smiling.

"Yeah, that sounds fun and Courtney seems like a great girl" I say stuffing a pancake in my mouth attractively. We've all finished breakfast and I get up and thank Harry for breakfast and head up stairs to get ready. I choose my favorite pair of jeans, my black ripped ones and a loose white tank top and a leather jacket, I wear my white converse, no surprise there! For my makeup I just add a neutral eyeshadow and mascara. I can't be arsed with my hair so I put it in a messy bun. I run down the stairs and Becca is waiting for me.

"You ready?" She asks and I nod and we decide to go in my car to pick Courtney up and go shopping. Becca turns the radio on and uptown funk comes on and we jump up and down and sing like mad women. We finally arrive at Courtney's house and I see a mop of curly brown hair running towards the car. She opens the door.

"Hi!" I say and she says it back.

...

We're in the middle of shopping and we're looking for dresses to wear for tonight. I find a red skater dress with a lace top and lace sleeves and I fall in love with it. "Guys I've found one!" I yell and they both come running over.

"Oh my god it's gorgeous!" They both say together and I notice their dresses. Becca has a blue sparkly one and Courtney has a short pink one. Courtney is really nice and super pretty and she's perfect for Harry!

...

We're in the middle of getting ready and I ask Courtney,

"So Harry?" I ask and she blushes.

"Well he's a nice guy and I really like him but he doesn't seem to like me when he texted me he asked me to come as friends" she says and sighs.

"Trust me he likes you he couldn't stop smiling when you said yes" I say

"Really?" She says getting excited.

"Yeah" I say and finish curling my hair and start on my make up, I do a black smokey eye, winged eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick. I wear black heals. We're all ready to go and we firstly take selfies, who doesn't? We walk downstairs and I see Louis and he looks at me speechless, that's a first!

"You look gorgeous" he says and kisses me on lips we pull apart and I burst out laughing. "What?" He asks

"You've got lipstick on your lips" I say wiping it off.

"Thanks" he's says sarcastically. "Should we go?"

"We shall" I say and we walk out the door.

...

This party is fantastic! I'm currently at the bar with Louis drinking Malibu and lemonade, it's heaven. "Do you want to dance?" Louis shouts over the loud music I nod my head and drag him to the dance floor we both start doing crazy dance moves and it's so fun. I look over and see Harry and Courtney chatting I smile at how cute they are. I then see Becca and Niall snogging and laugh but gag inside. Zayn and Liam are by the bar taking shots by the looks of it. All of a sudden I feel a tap on my shoulders and i turn around and see Becca and Courtney they drag me away and we start dancing, this is the best party I've been to in ages. "You seemed pretty intimate with Harry over there" I shout at Courtney and she blushes.

"He said he really liked me" she says jumping up and down and we all squeal with her. I soon get a sudden urge to go to the toilet.

"I'm off to the little girls room" I say and I don't have a clue so I go and ask Liam. "Do you know where the toilets are?" I ask

"I think they're upstairs" I thank him and walk up the stairs and there is so many rooms. I open a door and gasp when I look in; there's Louis on a bed about to have sex with a blonde slag. I slam the door and run down the stairs and out of the party.

"Summer!" Louis yells after me.

"Get away from me! W- we're over!" I yell and run down the street away from Louis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DRAMA LLAMA!

Chapter 18 everyone! Mum nearly at 800 reads, wow! Thanks so much to everyone who has read it and please keep commenting and voting!!!

Question of the chapter;
What's your favorite season?

Mines winter and summer ❄️☀️

Until next time xx 💞