Chapter 27: Loss and Courtney's date

Summer's PoV

It's been a month since I got told I had cancer and things are going great, well as great as they can. Chemo is going fine and the doctor says that there is a 60% chance of me surviving, it may not seem like a lot but it's better than nothing. I'm psychically doing fine but mentally I'm all over the place but I need to be strong not only for myself but everyone else. The baby's doing fine and is well which I'm the most happy about. Louis has been great these past few weeks looking after me and Maisy but I wish he would stop worrying about me, at least he cares. Everyone has been so supportive and helped me through everything. If these lot weren't here I don't think I would of been able to be as strong as I am now. I'm so grateful for everything they've done and I love them all so much.

"Morning gorgeous" Louis says and kisses my head.

"Morning" I say and smile up at him. He's been great and I love him so much.

"How are you?" He says

"As happy as I can, I guess" I say and Louis smiles and hugs me. "We best get up its 9:30 and I want to live everyday like its my last because it might be" I say and sigh. Louis smiles and hugs me harder.

"Well we best get up then" he says and I climb out of bed and walk downstairs and into the kitchen. The first thing I see is a mop of brown hair.

"Oh my god! Harry asked me on another date!" Courtney yells and hugs me I squeal with her and smile.

"Where are you going?" I ask as she calms down.

"I don't know yet so can you help me pick what to wear later today?" She asks me and I agree. "Oh and Joe's here" she says and clears away to see my brother staring at me and Courtney weirdly.

"Girls are so weird! Hi Summer bummer" he says

"Oh fuck off and hi Joey Hoey" I say and he laughs Courtney walks out the room and leaves me and Joe together.

"Because of everything happening I haven't had time to ask my little sister what her trip was like" Joe says and I smile.

"It was great! He surprised me by taking me to California first to go to Disney world! And then we went to New York and he left signs and told people to give me roses on my way to Times Square to go ice skating. When I got on the ice rink I he was there with his back towards me and he turned around with a rose. We skated for a bit and he 'fell' when really he got down on one knee and said some cheesy speech and proposed" I explain to Joe and he smiles.

"He's the first of all the boyfriends you've had that I like and trust" he says and smiles.

"Well that's good" I say and we chat for about an hour when Joe realizes what time it is and he gets up and hugs me.

"I love you so much little sis and stay strong" he says

"Love you too big bro and I will do" I say and he walks out the room and I decide to go and get ready. I'm not going anywhere so I just put on a hoodie and leggings. I head over to my mirror and grab my brush and i start to brush my hair. I look at my brush and there's loads of hair on it. I sigh at the fact that I'm losing my hair. This is when it kicks it that I have a cancer and I'm dying, I soon feel tears down my face and I sob quietly hoping no one will hear me but I was clearly not quiet enough. Louis comes in worried and I show my brush to him and he sighs.

"Oh... Summer babes you're going to look gorgeous whatever happens and this is a sign to show you're a strong fighter, my strong fighter. Your gorgeous and your hair falling out is not going to change that" what Louis said made me smile and actually feel beautiful.

...

It's now 5:30 and me and Becca are waiting for Courtney to come out of the bath so we can get her ready for her date.

"How's things with Niall" I ask her and she blushes.

"We're great he gave me a promise ring last night she says and I squeal and grab her hand to look at the ring; it's gold with the words 'I love you" engraved on. I smile at it.

"It's so pretty!" I say and Becca agrees with me. Courtney finally gets out the bathroom and Becca starts to dry her hair while I look for an outfit. I decide on a casual floral dress with brown flats, Courtney looks and agrees. Becca is curling her hair to perfection. And I start on her makeup I do; light smokey eye, winged eyeliner, and a pink lipstick. Becca has finally finished her hair and she's ready to go.

"You look beautiful" I say

"Thanks" she says back.

"Yeah you look gorgeous. And remember use protection!" Becca says and Courtney thanks her and then glares.

...

Courtney's PoV

This is it I'm going on another date with Harry. I really like him but I don't know if he likes me as much.

I walk downstairs and see my curly haired boy in a red shirt with a few buttons unbuttoned and black skinny jeans with some brown boots,hot damn

He looks at me and smiles, "you look gorgeous he whispers in my ear and I blush and thank him.

"Should we go?" He asks holding out his hand.

"Yeah, we should" we walk out the house and Harry opens the car door for me and I thank him,he jogs around the car and gets in.

We've been in the car for twenty minutes and Harry won't tell me we where we're going and it's annoying the crap out of me.

"Please harry" I say dragging the words out.

"No" he says mocking me. I stick my finger up at him and give up.

...

After what seems like forever we arrive at a place, Harry runs around the car to my side and opens the door, I roll my eyes and thank him. I look over and see that we are at a fun fair I squeal and hug him.

"Harry! I love fair grounds so much! How did you know?" I say

"I know you do and I have my ways" he days and winks.

...

We've been at the fair for a few hours and me and Harry are now at a hook the duck thing and I volunteer for harry to do it but he insists on me doing it, weird. I try to do it but I can't, it's surprisingly really hard. I finally get one and jump up and down I hug Harry

"Look at the bottom" he says and I turn it over and see

'I love you'

I gasp and turn around and look at him.

"It's true, I love you Courtney" he says and my eyes fill up with tears.

"And I love you Harry" I say and we both lean in and our lips touch and fireworks and nuclear bombs fly around.

I think I've found the one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 27! Thank you so much for reading please keep commenting and voting! I love you all!

Question of the chapter

McDonald's or kfc?

Kfc

Until next time xx💞