Chapter 9: oh shit, Niall

Summers PoV

I woke up and noticed that I have hundreds of Twitter notifications, weird.

I scroll through some most of them were about the picture Louis tweeted; most went like this

Omg she's sooooo pretty and that Maisy is so cute!

Awwwww you look so cute together!

She's better than Eleanor

But I then looked at some more and my eyes started to water;

Ewwwww she is so ugly and what a slut having a kid at that age!

God Louis you downgraded from Eleanor !

She is a fat whorey skank!!!

I stared at the screen in disbelief, what have I done to deserve this!

Louis is starting to stir and he wakes up and sees me crying.

"Summer? What's the matter?" Louis asks a face full of concern.

"Erm, do you the tweet you posted? People have commented and have said I'm a slut, a whore and a skank!" I cry into is arms.

"Aw baby, don't listen to them! They don't know you like I do, do you want me to tweet something" Louis asks. I smile and nod.

"I'm going to go and get Maisy up and I'll see you downstairs." I say leaving the room. I walk into Maisy's room to see her playing with barbie. "Morning love, are you alright?"

"Morning mummy, I'm having a barbie picnic" she says, I smile.

"Do you want to come downstairs and have some breakfast with mummy?" I ask she nods her head and runs out the door.

...

I pass Becca on my way downstairs.

"Hey Becs, how you doing" I ask

"Morning, not to good I mean I like both Niall and Harry and I don't know what to do" she sighs

"Just go with your heart" I hug and carry on walking downstairs.

When I get down i see Maisy and louis having a weird face challenge, I take my phone out and video it.

"Oh wow this is amusing" louis turns around and sticks is middle finger up at me.

"Shut up"

"Has she had her breakfast?" I ask

"Yeah, she had Nutella on toast"

"Thanks for doing it"

"No bother" louis says while making a cup of tea.

"You better make me one Mr" I say laughing.

"I was going to anyway, love"

"Awwwww you're too cute" I say hugging him from behind.

"So I was thinking us three could go on a walk?" Louis says

"Yeah sure, I'll go and get ready"

...

Becca's PoV

Summer, louis and Maisy have gone out somewhere. Liam and Zayn have gone to get Perrie and Sophia, which leaves me in the house alone with Harry and Niall... great.

Harry's PoV

There's just me Niall and Becca in the house and it's a bit awkward as I know Niall likes Becca but the thing is I like her too and I'm determined for her to be mine. But this could ruin mine and Niall's friendship.

Niall's PoV

There's just me Becca and Harry in the house and it's weird as me and Harry both like Becca . I'm prepared to fight for her.

Becca's PoV

I'm in the middle of watching the Hannah Montana movie, don't judge me. When Harry comes in

"Hi, why are you watching Hannah Montana" he says

"Hi, and it's my favourite film so shut up" I say.

"Well I wanted to talk to you" Harry says and I pause the film.

"Then talk"

"Well I've only known you for a few days but from the moment I met you I knew you were someone special by the way your smile lights up a dark room. And I just wanted to say I like you a lot Becca" I stare at him wide eyed, I was not expecting that. He then starts to lean I find myself leaning in to. When our lips touch sparks fly everywhere. I hear the door open and a gasp and stop kissing Harry to see a mop of blonde hair running up the stairs.

Oh shit, Niall.

"Stay there" I say to Harry running upstairs.

Niall's PoV

I was looking to find Becca and tell her that I liked her, I came to the living room door and opened and the sight broke my heart. The love of my life and my best friend were having a full on snogging fest. I ran.

Summer's PoV

"Niall?" I yell knocking on his door

"Go away" he says but his voice sounds strained, is he crying?

"No, not until you open this door" I hear shuffling feet coming towards the door and it opens to find a crying Niall.

"Oh my god Niall! I'm so sorry I didn't know you were there, if I knew you were there I wouldn't of kissed back! Please, please forgive me?" I beg starting to cry myself.

"I-I thought that just for once I would get the girl but no, Harry Styles wins yet again" Niall carries on crying.

"Oh Niall-

I get cut off by a pair of lips on mine, without thinking I kiss back. There is some sparks there but not as many as there was with Harry. Niall pulls away and sighs.

"But I love you" Niall cries again.

"Niall I love you too but as a brother." I smile and Niall nods and gets up and storms down the stairs. Harry. I quickly get up and run down them to find Niall pinning Harry up against a wall. "Niall, stop!" I yell but he doesn't he punches Harry straight in face but Harry then punches Niall and they start to have a full on fight. What do I do?

Without thinking I run in between and get punched in the face by Harry...

"What the hell!" We turn around and see Summer, Louis and Maisy standing there. "Maisy go upstairs and play with Your dolls" Maisy runs up the stairs, when she is out of sight. "Right Niall go in the kitchen and get cleaned up, Louis stay with Harry and Becca come with me" we all obey.

"What happened?" She asked, I take a deep breath and explain.

"There was just me Harry and Niall in the house and Harry came to talk to me he said he liked me and he kissed me but Niall saw. I ran after him and we talked he then kissed me and said he loved me and I said I loved him but in a way a sister would love her brother. He nodded and walked out the room. I went to see where he went and I saw Harry pinned against a wall. I told Niall to stop but he punched Harry in the face then Harry punched Niall. I didn't know what to do so I ran in the middle and Harry hit me and that's when you came in" I look up at Summer and she hugs me

"What did Harry mean to hit you?"

"I don't think he did"

What if he meant to?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun Dun!! Drama!!

Here is chapter 9!!! Thank you so much for the 200 reads it means the world to me! Please keep commenting and voting!!! Love you allll

Until next time xx