Chapter 34: moving in and the dress

Contains smut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summer's PoV

Today is the day me and Louis move in to the new house and I'm so excited but it's going to be quiet without everyone else. We've decided to get the animals when we've been married and everything has settled down.

I hear Luke crying and I climb out of bed and heat sone milk up for Luke. When I get in his room I see his little legs kicking the air and I smile at how cute they look.

"Hey gorgeous" I say picking him up and cuddling him in to me. " Do you want some milk?" I asha bs put into his mouth and rock.

I've finished feeding Luke and I'm making my way to my room. I climb in and Louis wraps his arm around me.

"I promise I'll do it tomorrow" he says with a deep morning voice.

"I'll keep you up to that" I say and snuggle up to him.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I say and drift off to sleep.

...

I'm woken up by Maisy and Niall jumping on my bed screaming for food.

"Morning Maisy daisy and Niall how old are you?" I ask laughing

Niall blushes. "Well I'm hungry and Maisy wanted someone to come in with her."

"Right get out so I can get up" I say and Louis wakes up and screams when he sees Niall's face about an inch away from his.

"Ah! Niall fucking hell!" Louis screams and Niall laughs while I glare at Louis for his use of language when Maisy is around. He looks down guilty.

"Niall get out and take Maisy with you" I say and they both run out the room.

"What the hell was that?" Louis asks groaning.

"That was Masiy and Niall demanding us to get up" I say and Louis nods.

"You know if we're quiet we can have a little party of our own" he smirks while winking. I throw a pillow at him.

"Wait till tonight as we'll be in the new house and Becca said she'd mind the kids so we can have 'alone time'" I say with a wink and Louis smirks.

"She's so kind and I can't wait for then" he says and I climb out of the bed.

...

Me and Louis have moved the basic things into the house but it looks a bit bare. Right now we're watching the hunger games while deciding what to have for tea.

"Why don't we have pizza?" I ask and Louis scrunches up his nose.

"I'm not in the mood for pizza what about a Chinese" I really want pizza.

"Please can we have pizza?" I ask and Louis shakes his head, I have an idea.

I crawl on top of him and begin to kiss his neck, his weak point. "Louis if we have pizza you can have your fun but if we don't well I'll just have to keep teasing you and make sure you get frustrated" I say sweetly. I feel Louis tense and begin to get frustrated.

"Summer, stop. You know how I feel about you teasing me" it's working and I smile evilly.

"You just have to have pizza and you'll get what you want" I say and Louis breathes heavy.

"Fine" Louis says and I squeal and jump off him. I run and get a menu.

"Thanks and what kind?" I ask.