Chapter 39: epilogue

12 years later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maisy, Luke, Olivia! Everyone's going to be here soon!" I yell from the bottom of the stairs. Today everyone is coming over for a BBQ and a catch up.

Maisy comes down the stairs first, her brown hair bouncing down behind her. Louis walks in and takes one look at Maisy and sighs.

"You are not wearing that!" He says signaling at Maisy's clothes; denim shorts and a white crop top.

"Why not?"

"Because you look like a slut!" Louis says

"Louis! Don't you dare call her that! Let her wear it." I say and give him a glare. He backs down and apologizes to Maisy and walks out the room.

"What was that about?" Maisy asks shocked.

"He's very protective, just don't tease him" I say and she nods and also walks out the room.

Luke and Olivia soon come bounding down the stairs and head into the garden. Luke has brought his phone down and is connecting it to the Bluetooth speaker.

"I'm sorry for earlier, it's just I'm looking out for her" Louis says wrapping his arms around me.

"I know I get but please be careful what you say" I say and kiss his cheek.

"I know and I will, what time is everyone coming?" He asks.

"Soon I think" I say and Louis goes over and starts the BBQ off.

...

There's a knock on the door and I run to get it. I open it and see the Malik's; Zayn, Perrie and their two kids, Millie age 13 and Tom age 15.

"Hi you lot" I say giving each family member a hug. "Tom and Millie, Maisy, Luke and Olivia are in the garden" I say and they both head to the garden.

"How have you been?" Perrie asks

"Yeah we've been fine, have you?"

"Yeah we've been great and I've just found out that I'm pregnant." she says and hugs Zayn.

"Congrats, I can't wait to met him or her" I say giving Perrie a hug. We all go into the garden and get some drinks.

There's another knock on the door. I run over and see the Payne's; Liam, Sophia and their adopted child, Jason age 15. I hug them all and we then head to the garden.

The next to the door is the Horan's; Niall, Becca, their twins, Ellie and jack age 15. Becca screams and hugs me.

"I haven't seen you in ages!"

"I know, I've missed you!" I say and her and the twins go into the garden leaving me with Niall.

"Hi Summer, I've missed you" he says hugging me.

"Missed you too" I say.

"Is everything ok?" He asks and I nod,

"yeah course it is" I say and we walk into the garden.

I notice Ellie and Luke sitting together and I smile.

The next person at the door is the Styles'; Harry, Courtney, Lucy age 12 and Ethan age 14.

Courtney jumps on me and we both jump up and down together.

"Come in the garden" I say and we all head over to the garden.

...

The BBQ is going well and everyone is getting on like old times and I couldn't be happier.

I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. "You're gorgeous" Louis mumbles into my ear and I blush. After 14 years he can still make me feel like a young teenage girl.

"I'm so happy everyone came around today" I say

"I know it's great seeing us all together like old times." He says and I smile.

"I know."

"You make me the happiest man alive" he says and I blush again.

"And you make me the happiest girl alive" I say and he hugs me tighter.

"I love you mrs Summer Tomlinson" he says kisses my neck.

"And I love mr Louis Tomlinson" I say and he turns me around and our lips collide.

I'm so happy that I bumped into him when I did, he's my world and he's kept me safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue!!!!! I've finished it guysssssssssssss.

Thank you so much for all the support and lovely comments. Thank you for reading it and making me smile.

You're all gorgeous and the best people in the world. I can't believe I've finished it, its became a part of me and I'm going to miss it. I'll have to click the completed button.

I'm going to write a sequel but it'll be based more around the children because I feel like Summer and Louis' story is over.

Thanks again for all the support my loves. I love you all so much!xx

I'm going to start another Louis one soon, so please read it and comment.

Question of the chapter.

How are you all doing?

I'll see you all soon xx💞💞