Chapter 37: threats

Summer's PoV

It's been two weeks since the wedding and I couldn't have been happier. We've settled into the house and we've got a few chickens and are looking into getting horses.

Today the girls are coming for a movie day while the boys are rehearsing, the kids are with us.

I'm preparing popcorn and junk food for us to munch on while we're watching the films.

"Mummy?" A voice makes me turn around.

"Yes love?"

"Well, you said that we're getting horses so can I have a little white one?" She asks with a smile.

"Course you can gorgeous." I say and she smiles while jumping up and down.

"Thank you so much! where's daddy?" she asks.

"No problem. And he's at the studio with the boys recording some songs" I say and she nods running out the room.

I'm so happy that she calls Louis daddy, it makes us seem like more of a family and that makes me smile. Louis deserves to be called daddy because of all he has done for me and her.

The girl shouldn't be too long now. Just I thought that there's a knock at the door, is skip to it and see a mop of brown curly hair.

Courtney.

"Whattup bitch!" She announces and pulls me for a hug. I hug her back and laugh.

"Not much slut" I say and let her in the house. We walk in the kitchen where all the junk food is.

"Ooo! Junk food!" Courtney squeals looking at it all.

...

Everyone is here and we're in the middle of watching divergent when my phone lights up signaling a text message.

1 message form unknown.

Hi Summer! Miss me? I hear you rejected my brother Aaron at your hen party, bad move. Come meet me at twelve at the old skatepark, come alone. If you don't come I know where you live and I'll get your precious kids! Don't tell a single person about this.

Callum

I stare at the text and begin to shake.

"What's the matter?" Becca asks concerned.

"Oh nothing, I've just got to pop to the shops" I say and check the time 11:45. "Can you look after the kids?" I ask.

"Ok and yeah sure" Becca says.

"Thank you" I say and leave my phone unlocked and grab my coat leaving the house.

I take a deep breath and head to the old skatepark..

Courtney's PoV

Summer has just left and I notice her phone still lit up on her messages. Curiosity gets the better of me and I look.

1 message form unknown.

Hi Summer! Miss me? I hear you rejected my brother Aaron at your hen party, bad move. Come meet me at twelve at the old skatepark, come alone. If you don't come I know where you live and I'll get your precious kids! Don't tell a single person about this.

Callum

Shit.

"Guys, Summer's in trouble" i say and show them the message. They all look worried.

"Fuck. Courtney ring Louis, I'll ring the police and Perrie, Sophia look after the kids." Becca instructs and we all do as she says.

Louis' PoV