🍎Chapter 8

Your day couldn't be any better as the principal found out you met Koro-sensei and became paranoid so he sent you to E Class even if you didn't know that there is an alien teaching a class alongside your father.

You apologized to Karma, about all his efforts to help you get in Class A, he didn't want to admit it but he's obviously glad to attend the same class as you.

~~ [Timeskip: Lunchtime]

You waited discretely impatient in your seat for Karma to come and ask you to eat with him.

Everyone came out of the classroom with groups. The class surprisingly isn't full of fights like what you expected. They're also unexpectedly quiet during class sessions and alot seems to pick interest in every lessons.

Like how their brains crave for something more to learn. It encourages you to focus and not space out while glancing at Karma. The redhead is a huge distraction even though he just slept the entire time.

"Time to eat, shortcake" he wore his usual smile as he helps you get up from your chair, not that you needed help he just feels like doing so.

'Shortcake? What's with the nickname? ' you asked yourself, while looking down trying to cover yourself with your hair.

"Woah, you got egg rolls for today Kanzaki-san?"

"Want some cookies I made them myself! "

"Can I have some?!"

"Shall we hang out later at a nearby café after school? "

You passed by groups on your way to 'wherever-karma-is-taking-you'. And everyone seems friendly, not until you saw a group of scary looking students laughing loudly like drunkards as they plan about whatever they're going to do later on.

"Oh Karma! Don't wanna let your girly befriend with the others? " one of them asked,  the mentioned redhead chuckled mischievously before speaking,

"Ne Terasaka-kun, not everyone are willing to share everything they have, sometimes you need to be greedy to keep your girl loyal. Perhaps, you share your girlfriend with your friends that's why she choosed them over you"

"Teme!" (you!)

"Ja ne~" Karma waved off with a smile saying 'don't-try-me-,loser' which only ticked off the boy even more.

"Are you not close to them? " you asked quietly as you walked alongside him.

"Not really, they're just looking for a fight" he replied, paused for a moment before his determined face turned to excited one.

"Over there, (Y/n)-chan! It's peaceful and windy there!" he started, jogging towards the spot as you tried so hard not to stumble.

"There there" he patted the green grass under a tree near the cliff. You got a clear view of the woods down the cliff.

"Looks like a good cliff to suicide" you commented.

"You're not planning to die are you? " Karma laughed.

"O-of course not" you whispered as you started digging in but halted as soon as Karma did.

"(Y/n)-chan, can you go home without me? " He asked. You tilted your head in confusion. "I've got plans for today"

You hummed while chewing. Karma smile apologetically as the lunch continued on.