🍒Chapter 18

Your Point Of View

I've been ignoring Karma-kun for so long since he ate my chips. Those are my treasures T^T.

"(Y/n)-chan, we're gonna pay Isogai a visit at his workplace. Wanna come?" I heard green mushroom asked.

I do really have nicknames almost for everyone.

"Sure" I smiled, grabbing bag and walking out with a few friends. Isogai left early for work, luckily we have Rio :').

"Is it just me or... you're really ignoring Karma?" Rio whispered pointing at a sulking redhead behind us.

"Are you tagging along too?" I heard green mushroom once again.

"Can I?"he asked his stare going pass Kayano to me.

I huffed and turned away from him.

"Sure" Kayano replied as she continue walking with her mushroom companion, Nagisa.

"So...?" Rio asked once again.

I nodded glancing at Karma-kun who's been staring at me, once he saw me looked at him I could practically see stars in his eyes.

I turned around once again and I could literally see him sulks from the corner of my eyes.

"Poor him" Rio giggles before chanting, 'soft Karma' in a whisper.
We both giggled as we soon reached Isogai's workplace. We took a peaked from the window.

Then, my classmates started complimenting him.

"I'm better than him, right, (Y/n)-chan?" Before I knew it Karma had started clinging onto my arm,
startling me.

"Yeah" I answered sub-consciously before going back to acting as if he doesn't exist. He kept tugging at my arm the whole time.

We were to engrossed on watching him that we didn't notice the big five stepping a foot in.

"Isogai-kun..." 'Karma look alike but my chilly-head is definitely better' smiled, pointing his thumb outside to talk.

Isogai frowned as he set the trays down and walked outside.

"My my, isn't this your second violation already?" Asano smirked.

"B-"

"The first time you got sent to E Class, and this time you could get expelled" the jerk didn't even let our ikemen speak.

"Let's make a deal" the jerk spoke once again.

Then, he started talking about the deal.

"Isogai-kun, are you okay?" Kayano asked worriedly as Nagisa walked behind her.

"Y-yeah I'm fine"

"We heard about the bet" Karma told him.

"Yeah, I didn't mean to drag you guys into this" 'Ikemen da~' - from what my classmates said earlier - apologized.

"It's fine. You worry too much!" Sugino smiled patting his back. Ehem, where is he earlier? Didn't know he tagged along.

[(A/n):sorry I forgot who went to see Isogai at his workplace at that time]

After a few more reassurance, we decided to leave our male class representative alone.

"Girls can't play, can we?" I asked Karma-kun.

"No, you can't" he replied shortly while thinking. "We can't go to date until the event finishes" he added.

"We can't still spend time together, so it isn't really something to be hugely upset about." I reassured him.

Minutes passes and it's just me and Karma-kun left walking with ourselves.

"Will you guys do fine?" I asked to break the silence.

"Of course we need to, Asano have talked to me already about this. And he said the principal wanted you two to get together and told him to make a bet between us. If we lose the game we break up and you date him. If we win, that freak of a teacher have to piss off" He answered.

"The principal?" I asked, wanting to know more about this conversation.

"Yeah, Asano's not interested in you in any way, he said. But, he'll still give his best like what his father wants" he added.

Should I encourage him more?

Will it actually help?

I looked over at him once again. He seems so worried.

"If you loses, then you'll lose me too" wow, that came out unexprectedly.

"I don't want that" he said.

"I don't too" this is quite shameless of me but who cares, he's already mine. I reached out to grabbed his hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"I don't want to be with him. I want to be with you and grow old with you." I confessed. Gahdddd! (Y/n), that's embarrassing. You dumbass!

He stopped walking for a moment and lifted his head to looked at me with a smile. "I'm glad"

Soft Karma! Soft Karma! Soft Karma!

Killing me softly with that look~
Ohhhhhhhh soft Karma!!!

"But, at the same time I don't want us to be cliche couples" I added. I could hear him laugh after that.

"You're the cliche one here, you know?" He grinned as he started walking once again.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

(A/n): thank you so much, guys! For reading this book! Knowing you guys are out there waiting for a new chapter motivates me to write more!

No one else but your,

Cliche author ˉ³ˉ