😈 Bonus Ⅲ

(A/n): I've never shown how Karma proposed, have I?

This is pretty long, took me a month to finish since I'm lazy. Lol.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"So? How was your first day at work?" A cheery voice greeted the moment you found the comfort in a seat of your lover's car.

"It's nice. Really. Dad showed me around himself." You smiled leaning back into the seat with a casually.

"What's so nice about that? You sees him everyday, every morning, every night. I'm surprised you're not tired of seeing him yet." Karma shrugged reviving the engine before slowly driving off into the main road.

"You're like saying that you'll get tired seeing me when you wakes and before you go to sleep." You narrowed your eyes at him while he laughed muttering a playful 'maybe' to you.

You laughed at him, "I've been seeing your face for 18 years and I'm still fine with it. Why would I get tired seeing my father?"

"So? You could get tired seeing me but your father." Karma chuckled and leaned down to you in a suspicious manner.

"Karma, you're too playful today. It's like you're up to something." You threw the suspicious look back at him.

"What? I'm always playful." He feigned innocence and smiled brightly at you.

"Oh, come on. I know what that smile means." You caught him. He's definitely planning something.

Karma shaked his head at you with a smile despite internally screaming. He prepared this for weeks and you can't just catch him just like that. He wants you to play the role of being a detective in this one.

No, he won't be the criminal, just a spectator.

"Karma? Where are we going?" You asked at him seeing he keep driving straight ahead when the way to both of your place is on the left side. He should've took a a turn.

"My apartment." He told you as if there's nothing wrong with it.

Despite always invading people's privacy, Karma like keeping things private, like his apartment. Well, you've been dating for years and has known each other your entire life so obviously he wouldn't mind.

The thing is...

You've never been there before... so, why now? Why so randomly? He really had something planned.

Your train of thought was interrupted when the door of the driver's seat slammed shut. Karma went over to you to open the door, being absolutely confusing and suspicious.

"We've arrived, your highness." He put his hand onto his chest, bowing down before a sarcastic chuckle left his mouth.

You playfully hit him and stepped out of the car. After that you two went up to his apartment.

He led you into an office. His office. He sat down on his desk and gave you a piece of paper.

"Here."

You hesitantly took it and held it in your hand for a while.

‘I am something fury,
beneath me is a secret burried.
I'm in a shape of circle,
there is a note and letter as a clue I hope it's understandable.’

You frowned at how 'understandable' and 'circle' barely rhyme.

"This is why english is not your prowess." you laughed at him while he shakes his hand and gestured you to continue.

You searched around the room for something circle and fury. Your eyes landed on a gray carpet on the floor.

You stuck your tongue out to him and ran over to the carpet. Karma rolled his eyes as well as his sleeves (lol) onto his elbow and crossed his arms.