🍒Chapter 19

The day the pole topling contest will be held soon arrived. The past days before the competition both class trained and practiced hard for this moment.

Especially our redhead who even add a few more hours to work out. Well, why would he even let someone have his lover.

You sat in your seat, anxeity started creeping you out like hell. Cold sweats trickling down your forehead.

'They'll win! I'm sure of that!' You thought to yourself.

But the reassurance didn't last long when the exchange students from a foreign country arrived with Asano.

They have blonde hair and blue eyes, meaning they're from another continent.

'Isn't this unfair?' You asked yourself.

Your Point Of View.

I watched intently as my classmates and lover went to their pole. How could they win this? They have huge differences with their sizes.

The Class A seemed to have the upperhand in this game.

I felt someone stare at me from below, when I turned to look at the person, it was Karma. He showed me a smile for reassurance before focusing on the game.

Before I knew it, majority of my classmates ran towards the the seats not too far from them. The foreigners ran after them. Not even a minute later, they got off the seats and went back to the fight between the poles.

I waited for the blondies to rise from the seats but it seems like they knocked them out.

The remaining foreigners in the game were held down. Karma-kun and and the others we're pushing the pole down. After a few seconds of thinking Asano jumped off the pole but kept his hands on top of it for support as he started kicking my classmates off the pole.

Holy cow, he's great.

The foreigners that were held down escaped and started bringing down my classmates.

Before I knew it, our class already won.

I could barely remember anything, but the first parts, the last and especially the time when Karma-kun spoke english.

Asano took off the garment around his head and threw it on the ground he seemed mad for a reason. Didn't he say he's not interested in me?

I saw him and Karma made an eye contact. Asano broke it in an instant and started walking away.

Things didn't have to be spoken.

We won.

They lost.

Isogai-kun can continue working.

He won't get expelled.

And I don't need to break up with Karma.

I won't have to date Asano.

I'll still have the opportunity to grow old with my chilly-head boyfriend.

Us, girls ran down to them and congratulate them. I ran towards Karma and hugged him.

"Not even foreigners twice our size can separate us" He laughed a bit wipping off his sweat. I smiled at him hold out my handkerchief at him.

He took and said, 'thank you'.

Then, Koro-sensei came like a proud mother to them and congratulate them.

~~

After that day, me and Karma-kun went on countless dates to make it up for the days we couldn't go out because they have to train and practice.

"That tired me alot" he complained.

"But it's worth it, isn't it?" I told him.

He nodded with a smile as he went closer to me. Our skins grazing against each other. He didn't hesitate to grab my arm and link his with it.

He put his face near my ear. I heard him sniff. I could feel my face heat up from his movements.

Do I smell bad?

"You smell good" wow. He's really a mind-reader isn't he?

But that's not something to worry about at this moment.

His birthday.

It's just a few weeks away from today.

I was to engrosses spending time with him. I clearly forgot.

We have tons of events to celebrate.

First, the christmas party Koro-sensei wanted to make for us.

Karma's birthday.

Then five days after that, our second anniversary.

And then the next day after our anniversary is new year.

More than a month later on, there'll be valentines. Then we can relax in March.

But, my least favorite. April fools.

He used to set up tons of pranks for me when we were younger.

It was kind of annoying but hearing his whole-hearted laugh that he only let me see and hear is enough to soothe my anger.

We stil have a long journey together in E Class. But whatever comes in our way. We will make it through the thick walls.