Chapter 1 {Try Not To Simp For Sayaka Maizono}

This will take place outside of Hope's Peak before the killing school life even began.

Sayaka

"Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?" I ask, seeing this familiar person outside.

You

"Uh, I don't remember seeing you..."

Sayaka

"Oh! I know you're Y/N!"

You

"Huh? How'd you know my name?"

Sayaka

"I think we were friends when we were younger!"

You

"Really? Well, I don't have good memory of my childhood so..."

Sayaka

"Aww, you don't?"

You

"Yeah sorry." The girl started to shuffle through her bag and pulled out a photo.

Sayaka

"See? That's you and I! Look at how cool we look! Haha!"

You

"Oh... Yeah! That's right! You're... Sayaka, right?"

Sayaka

"Yeah!"

You

"And you're that girl who's part of that band!"

Sayaka

"Shh! Keep it down! I'm wearing this disguise for a reason!"

You

"O-Oh sorry!"

Sayaka

"Anyways, it was nice seeing you again! I'm surprised I could still recognize you! Here's my number. We should hang out sometime!"

You

And she waved goodbye. I continued going to where I was supposed to go. Now that I'm here, should I buy something for Sayaka too?

Sayaka

So bored... Ah! I know! Maybe I should try calling Y/N! I pulled out my phone and called them.

You

"Hello?"

Sayaka

"Hey Y/N!"

You

"Oh, hi Sayaka."

Sayaka

"So I was thinking because you were one of my first friends and all, we should go somewhere together! But if you're busy at the moment, I understand."

You

"Oh, that sounds nice. Where do you want to go? I'm not active outside, so I don't know any good places to go to..."

Sayaka

"How about that skating rink just a few blocks down from my house? I can text you the address."

You

"Yeah sure."

Sayaka

"Alright! I'll see you there!"

You

What do I do? I don't know how to ice skate!

Sayaka

"Why aren't you on the ice yet, Y/N?"

You

"Uh- It's cold!"

Sayaka

"Here. You can have my scarf if it helps." I wrapped it around their

You

"Thank you..." Her scarf has such a nice scent. Like blueberries.

Sayaka

"Do you need anything else?"

You

"N-No, I should be okay for now. Alright, I'm ready to get on the ice."

Sayaka

"Wait... Are you hesitating to go on the ice because you're frightened?"

You

"Well, not exactly, I just... Don't know how." I avoided making eye contact with her because I'm so embarrassed! My cheeks may be rosy because of the cold, but there could be a whole other reason.

Sayaka

"Come on! Hold my hand. I'll be more than glad to teach you how!"

You

"Really? Thanks a lot, Sayaka."

Sayaka

"No problem!"

You

Yes, it's embarrassing. I'm like a kid being taught how to skate by a parent or something.

Sayaka

"You know, when we were kids I kind of liked you a lot. I adored you."

You

"W-Wait- Seriously?"

Sayaka

"Yeah... Sorry if it sounds weird, but I adored you because... Well, because you were my first friend! Growing up, I was just so lonely!"

You

Oh... Poor Sayaka. "Well, then I guess it was right of me to become your friend."

Sayaka

"I strongly agree!"

You

That must be horrible. Being lonely for so long, and now she's popular.

Sayaka

"I agree with that too! Being lonely for so long was indeed horrible."

You

"Huh?! You can read my mind?!"

Sayaka

"No, I just have really good intuition!"

You

Good intuition? It was like she was for sure reading my mind!

Sayaka

"Hey, look at you! You're skating!"

You

"Oh, I am!"

Sayaka was distracted and was too happy that you were skating, therefore leading her to almost falling over and injuring herself. Almost. You were able to catch her in time.

Sayaka

"Oh my! Thank you so much! I'm so sorry, this is embarrassing! Please don't mind my clumsiness!"

You

"It's alright, it doesn't matter to me. I've probably done more embarrassing things like that, hehe."

Sayaka

"Hahaha!"