Chapter 15 {Try Not To Simp For Junko Enoshima}

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SPOILERS FOR DANGANRONPA TRIGGER HAPPY HAVOC CHAPTER 6 (Monokuma's identity) 

SHUT UP COZ I KNOW THAT YALL ARE ONLY READING THIS COZ OF HER

Anyways let's go

Before the killing school life

Junko

"Ta-da! What do you think?"

You

"Wow... I never knew that I'd actually enjoy myself looking like this."

Junko

"You look absolutely stunning!"

You

"I look so... Colorful."

Junko

"Well duh! Me, the Ultimate Fashionista, has just designed some random clothing for you! Of course, you're going to look amazing!"

You

"Oh... So I look good but only because of... The clothing."

Junko

"Wait what?! No! No, not like that! You look amazing overall! Your face is super beautiful too!"

You

"Thank you."

Junko

"No problem! Now come on, I've gotta get you on the cover of that upcoming magazine of mine! You'll make an amazing model!"

Junko took you by the hand and rammed you into her roomy limousine, and you both started driving away.

During the killing school life

You'd just witness Junko. She's dead.

You

Junko... I never knew you could be such an idiot.

Junko lost her life to a stuffed bear for doing acts of violence toward it.

Makoto

Monokuma's so... He's so cold-hearted! Killing off one's friends... It's horrible!

You got so furious and felt like tearing Monokuma apart even though you knew that it's undesirable. 

With tears, you gazed at Monokuma.

Monokuma

"What? What?! Stop staring at me! It's creepy!"

You rolled your eyes and ran back into your dorm, slamming the door.

For some reason, Monokuma only had respect for you. He was only helpful to you. You found it eerie and would normally seek to avoid Monokuma and wander off someplace on your own, which would make you quite questionable. The others even considered that you were on Mnookuma's side, and when attempting to find out the traitor, they all assumed it was you. That was soon proven wrong on a particular class trial.

You

"Junko? What the hell is this? You're not Junko... You're simply a fraud."

Junko

"It's me, Y/N."

You

"Shut up! You're going to disappear later on! That'll just hurt me more! Y-You're just a hallucination! I'm seeing things!"

Junko

"Y/N, enough."

You

"So all this time... You've been doing all of this? You're Monokuma?"

Junko nodded, not needing anything to emerge from her mouth.

You

"You're the one putting us through this horrid killing game?"

Junko nodded again, not speaking a word.

You

"Why?"

Junko

"I'm afraid I can't answer that."

Makoto

"Y/N, let it go. We need to get rid of her at once. After all, she's put us through... She doesn't deserve to live anymore."

Junko had an immediate character change.

Junko

"Hahaha! I'll get a chance to feel this wonderful despair!"

You

"Junko..."

With that crazy face of hers, the only thing that determined that she truly loved you was her eyes. You overlooked her insane face and concentrated on her eyes. Through her eyes, you could really see that she troubled about you. Through her eyes, she wept and made sure to cover her tears away from the others so that only you could see. 

After seeing her go through the closing execution, you escaped with the others. You didn't want to leave Junko behind, but you know that Junko would've desired you to go on. And so, you changed. Even though your mind was especially concentrated on other things in the external world, Junko was on your mind at all times.