Chapter 12 {Try Not To Simp For Byakuya Togami}

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR DANGANRONPA TRIGGER HAPPY HAVOC CHAPTER 1

I know that many people are waiting for this one lol

Before the killing school life

You were in a hurry, you had to get to work on your first day in 3 minutes and you were far away. You were rushing as fast as you could but ran into someone.

You

"Jeez! What the hell's wrong with you?! Watch where you're going!"

When you looked upward, you saw a tall boy wearing formal clothes with other people enclosing him. 

You

Who is he? Japan's next president? "Listen, I'm in a rush so get out of my way."

???

"First of all, you should watch where you're going. Second of all, you're in my way."

You

What's up with this guy?! He makes me so... He makes me so fucking angry!"

You carelessly rolled your eyes and sustained moving to where you were obliged to go.

You

"I'm so sorry! I-I promise not to be late next time!"

Servant

"It's alright, Master Byakuya is not here yet. So I wouldn't consider you late."

You

"Master Byakuya's his name?"

Servant

"You know, Byakuya Togami of the famous Togami family?"

You

"Right..." I have no idea what she's talking about. 

Servant

"Ah! He's here!"

Your jaw completely sank when you saw who this "Master Byakuya" was.

Servant

"This is Y/N L/N, our new servant."

Byakuya

"Yes, I know."

Servant

"Oh, you know each other?"

You

...

Byakuya

"Not exactly. This is the person who bumped into me and told me to watch where I'm going. They said they were in a hurry."

You

"I-I'm sincerely sorry! I didn't know you were Byaku- M-Master Byakuya!"

Byakuya gawked at you, you evaded eye contact. He sighed.

Byakuya

"My room is a bit of a mess right now. Please clean it up."

Servant

Master Byakuya? Messy room? Is that even possible?

You

Huh... I didn't know a guy like him could've gotten his room messy.

You carried the vacuum and travelled to Byakuya's bedroom.

You

This is his bedroom?! This is the size of my living room! It's probably even bigger than my living room!