Chapter 16 {Try Not To Simp For Mukuro Ikusaba}

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR TRIGGER HAPPY HAVOC CHAPTER 6

In this section, you're about 5-7 years old.

Your town has just been charged by others, you didn't understand why.

Mother

"Quiet... If we hide here, it's unlikely for them to find us."

Your mother murmured.

You

"Okay."

Swiftly, your door was taken down by a man with a blade.

You

Why is this happening?

As the man wandered through your house with the blade in his hand, you capped your mouth and worked your best not to shriek as your eyes swelled up with tears.

Your father took a glass shard from the ground, got up, and ran toward the man with the blade.

You

"Father!"

Mother

"F/N!" (Father's name)

And just like that, the blade pierced through his throat and he died.

Your mother grew furious and lashed it all out on the man with the blade, but that was a presently stupid judgment.

She ended up leaving your side, leaving you unprotected. She also ended up just like your father.

You were... Lonely. Your tears went away, and you gawked at the blood leak from their bodies. Instead of crying, you just sat there, staring at them. You didn't think of anything, it was like everything inside of you was suddenly dry.

The man took out the blade from your mother's throat and began marching toward you.

Before he cut you with the blade, you quickly got on your feet and plucked up a drinking glass from the table, and you crushed it on his head. You did that all out of hatred, your thoughtless actions.

He put his hand on your neck and started pressing on your throat, giving you no time to breathe.

Right as you believed you were going to fail your life, the man's eyes went white and he fell over, you toppling over with him.

You

What happened?

You looked up, and you saw a girl with short messy black hair. Her clothes were all split up and stained. She was crying, clutching a blade in both of her hands. She resembled around your age.

You

"Wh-Who are you?"

???

"Are those your parents?"

You glanced over to the dead bodies.

You

...

The girl gazed down at her bloody knife, then tossed it to the side.

???