Chapter 2 {Try Not To Simp For Leon Kuwata}

This will take place during the killing school life.

THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR DANGANRONPA TRIGGER HAPPY HAVOC CHAPTER 1

You

"Leon, are you really the killer?"

Leon

"No! I-It's not me! M-Makoto's just lying!"

Y/N stepped out of their assigned spot in the trial room and stood in front of Leon.

Leon

"H-hey, what a-are you doing?"

You

"Leon, I thought I'd never tell you this... But give it up."

Leon

Give... Give it up?

You

"Leon, you know how you said you wanted the best for me?"

Leon

"..."

You

"Well... If you want me to survive, then... We'll have to vote you out. I'm sorry."

And Leon Kuwata's face ended up on the slot machine. 

Leon

"But I don't want to leave! I don't want to leave Y/N!"

Leon suddenly collapsed on the ground, crying and breaking down.

You

"Leon, at least you'll be able to watch over me now... Right? And... Maybe you'll get a chance to see all of the memories we made."

Makoto

Memories they made? Did they know each other before all of this?

Y/N also started crying, watching Leon die his horrible death.

Before the killing school life (Flashback)

You

"Wait, you like it?"

Leon

"Yeah! That song is awesome!"

Your music was the reason why Leon also wanted to start making music.

You

"Did you know that this song is actually about you?"

Leon

"Wait, seriously?" 

Leon's face went all pink.

You

"You didn't realize it? I was talking about red hair and baseball! How did you not know?!"

Leon

"Sorry!"

Y/N started to slowly play the guitar again. Right as she was about to sing the lyrics, Leon interrupted.

Leon

"Do you think that... I'll be a good music artist?"

You

"Woah! You? Music?"

Leon

"Why? You think that just because I'm a baseball player I can't play music?"

You

"No no! It's not that, it's just that I never thought that you'd be the type to make music and stuff..."

Leon

"Oh... So? What do you think?"

Y/N placed their hand on Leon's hand. 

You

"I think you'll be an amazing music artist. Even though you're a baseball player."

Leon

"Aww, thank you!"

You

"What's up with you?! You've gone all soft!"

Leon

"Shut up!" 

You

"Y'know, you're kind of cute when you're soft..."

Leon

"Don't say that! It's embarrassing!"

Y/N kept on repeating it over and over until Leon looked like he was about to explode since his face was heating up. 

You

"Hey, how about you and I go to a concert? We can listen to music and stuff on the drive there."

Leon

"A date?!"

You

But I never said it was a date... Eh, whatever. "Sure. We can call this a date." I said and smiled at Leon as he loaded up with excitement.

On the 1 hour drive there, you ended up sleeping on Leon's shoulder while you both shared earbuds and listened to music on the bus. Since the concert was in a huge city, you and Leon got to explore a bit and had lots of fun. The city was truly amazing, with so many lights and excitement filling the air. 

Leon

"I heard this musician is Ibuki Mioda!"

You

"Seriously?! Her songs are so chaotic!"

They both yelled, over the loud guitar Ibuki played.

You

"Are you sure we should be here? I'm pretty sure that sign says "no trespassing".

Leon

"Agh whatever. Come on!"

You

"Woah! You made all this?"

Leon

"Yeah. Why don't you try it out?"

You were amazed at the large wall filled with spray paint designs that Leon made. You were making your first design on the wall as Leon helped you and taught you how.