Chapter 6 {Try Not To Simp For Hifumi Yamada}

I know that this chapter won't get a lot of votes or views bc I know how much HATE Hifumi gets. I personally LOVE his character, so I'll write this for the unknown Hifumi lovers and simps out there (If you like Hifumi you're amazing awesome and everything that's good) But if you don't like Hifumi, that's okay. I respect your opinions on him.

Before the killing school life

You were walking down the street, wearing a F/A (Favourite Anime) T-Shirt, one your way to go out and eat something.

???

"Hey! You watch that too?!"

You

Is he referring to my shirt?

Hifumi

"If you're thinking about something, just say it! I've already made this conversation really awkward, haven't I..."

You

"O-Oh no sorry, I was just deep in thought. Anyways, were you referring to my shirt?"

Hifumi

"Yeah! It's my favourite so far!"

You

"Really? It's mine too!"

You both talked about F/A for a while, and it seemed that you both had a lot in common. Instead of going out to eat, you ended up talking to him about so many things for a long time. You actually did end up going to eat out, but the boy came with you.

You

"Sorry, but I didn't really get your name. I'm Y/N."

???

"Hifumi Yamada is my name."

You

"You're name is so cool! It sounds like it came straight out of an anime or video game!"

Hifumi

"Oh wow... Nobody's ever told me that, neither has anyone complimented my name in such a way... Thank you!"

You

"Hey... Wanna know something?"

Hifumi

"What is it?"

Hifumi asked, taking a bite out of his burger right after.

You

"Since you're probably part of the F/A fandom, you must see a lot of fanfic... You know the one called "Lost"?"

Hifumi

"Oh yeah! I know that one!"

You

"Yeah. I wrote it."

Hifumi

"You're kidding!"

You

"Hehe, I'm not!"

Hifumi

"That's the fanfic that got me so interested in fanfic... It made me like those characters a lot more. There was so much wholesomeness in it! That fanfic inspired me to make my own."

You

"Really? Can I read it?"

Hifumi

"It's actually not published on the internet yet... But you can have a look if you'd like!"

It was pretty obvious at this point that Hifumi liked you, he already had a habit of playing with his fingers every time he talked to you about himself and his face was all pink. You two had been hanging out almost all the time. Both of you never really had a friend like each other, one that had the exact same interests. 

Surprisingly, you both entered the same school. He was easily being picked on, for the way his body looked and his Ultimate Talent. People thought his talent was stupid.

You

"Hey! Leave him alone! I bet that you petty girls write toxic fanfiction!"

All the girls in the crowd suddenly went quiet and started to back away from the crowd. 

Soon enough, everything became awkward and the rest of the crowd left in silence. All we heard was their footsteps tracing away. 

You

"Hifumi, what did they say?"

Hifumi

"I don't know, they just said-"

You

"I'll kill them!"

Hifumi

"Y/N, I didn't even tell you!"

You

"Yeah, I know, but they have no right to say anything rude to you, or anything that will make you insecure!"

Hifumi smiled.

Hifumi

"Thanks."

You

"Now come on, we've gotta work on that fanfic together! Let's stay up all night writing it!"

Hifumi

"Hehe, now I might just go to sleep by accident again."