Chapter 11 {Try Not To Simp For Toko Fukawa/Genocide Syo}

THIS CHAPTER HOLDS SPOILERS DANGANRONPA TRIGGER HAPPY HAVOC CHAPTER 2 AND CHAPTER 4! (Essentially just Toko's split personality)

Before the killing school life

You

"Toko, you really made a book about me?! Does it include all the embarrassing things I did?!"

Toko

"O-Of course not, you idiot!"

A brief stillness stuck in between you both.

Toko

"O-Okay, m-maybe a little."

You

"Toko, seriously?!"

Toko

"I-I didn't know anything e-else to say!"

You

"It doesn't matter... I'm just happy you took the time to work on a novel about me!"

Toko

"H-Here, you can have a f-free copy..."

You

"Really? Thanks a bunch!"

Toko

"S-Stop it!"

You

"Huh? Stop what?"

Toko

"S-Stop making me so f-flustered! O-Only Master Byakuya is a-allowed to make me f-feel like that..."

You

"Jeez, when will you get over that guy? He treats you horribly!"

Toko

"Y-Yeah, sure, but he a-and I have a c-connection... I can feel i-it!"

True jealousy was bestowed upon you.

Toko

"Wh-What?! Y-You jealous?!"

You

"No! Of course not!"

You both wildly looked away from each other, then after a few seconds, you both glanced back at each other.

You

"If you really like Byakuya that much, then how come you didn't write any novels about him?"

Toko

"W-Well, Master would probably t-tell me that it's h-horrible and that will j-just crush my feelings... B-But Master has the r-right to say that t-to me!"

You

"You shouldn't let him stomp all over you! Hey, at least I care about you and don't stomp all over you!"

You seized her shoulders, seeking to make her snap out of it.

Toko

"A-Are you trying to s-say that you're better th-than him?"

You

"What?! No! Of course not!"

You retreated away from Toko.

Toko

"Achoo!"

You didn't discern she had sneezed and proceeded to talk about what a repulsive person Byakuya is, comparing him to you.