Chapter 5 {Try Not To Simp For Kiyotaka Ishimaru}

This will take place during the killing school life.

Taka

"Y/N! It is time to wake up!" 

He yelled, outside of your dorm. Of course, you couldn't hear him since the walls are completely soundproof. So instead, he started spamming your doorbell.

You woke up from the ringing noises and had completely ignored the morning announcement made by Monokuma. 

You

"Hm? Taka what is it...?"

Taka

"It is time to wake up! Now, we must all eat breakfast!"

You

"Okay, okay... There's no reason to shout."

You were walking quite slowly to the dining hall, everybody had already been there before you. 

Taka

"13... 14... 15... We're missing someone!"

Everyone's face lit up with realization. Just by looking at their faces, anyone could tell that something bad must've happened to you. They all started getting up, about to leave the exit, but Taka spoke up.

Taka

"I shall look for them!"

Taka marched out of the dining hall and went searching for you. As soon as he got out, he saw you laying on the ground up against a wall. Instantly, his eyes filled with fear.

Taka

"Y/N!"

Taka then started shaking you around, really checking if you'd wake up.

You

"Hm?"

It just seemed that you were really tired, and you couldn't keep yourself up anymore. 

Taka

"Ah! Y/N, you know that sleeping elsewhere is strictly prohibited!"

You

"I'm sorry..."

Taka

"Don't apologize... At least Monokuma did not catch you sleeping, right?"

You

"Right..."

Taka

"Come on now, we must eat breakfast altogether!"

Taka gladly helped you up and started marching to the dining hall with you beside him.

You

"Taka, thank you for waking me up."

His face suddenly went red.

Taka

"H-Hey! Don't say things like that! It makes me all flustered!"

You laughed.

You

"Okay, okay!" I don't understand how giving thanks to someone can make them so flustered...

Before the killing school life

You

What's that guy yelling about over there?

Taka