Chapter 3 {Try Not To Simp For Chihiro Fujisaki}

This will take place during the killing school life.

Y/N heard someone crying in the dining hall, and went to go check it out. When they walked into the kitchen, they saw Chihiro sitting on the ground, crying.

You

"Chihiro? Why're you crying?"

Y/N sat down beside Chihiro.

Chihiro

"Ah! Y/N!"

You

"Uh- Yes?"

Chihiro

"I can't say... You'll make fun of me!"

You

"Chihiro, come on! You're my best friend! I wouldn't make fun of you!"

Chihiro stopped crying.

Chihiro

"Do you promise?"

You

"Yes. I promise."

Chihiro

"I still don't want to say... It's really embarrassing..."

You

"Chihiro, I already told you that I wouldn't make fun of you."

Chihiro

"Can we maybe go somewhere where the class won't gather up?"

You

"Yes of course."

Chihiro brought you to her room and started speaking to you. She told you that she was actually a boy, and he was crossdressing. 

Chihiro

"I've wanted to tell you that for so long since we're friends now, and because I trust you a lot, but I was just so scared that you'd try to avoid me!"

You

"Girl or boy it doesn't matter, Chihiro. I'll always be your friend."

Chihiro

"I'm glad I have a friend like you, Y/N."

You walked into the library and saw Chihiro doing something to a TV.

You

"Chihiro? Since when was there a TV in here?"

Chihiro

"O-Oh! I found this on the far side of the gym. To brighten things up, I decided to try and make a game for all of us to play!"

You

"Really? Can we play sometime?"

Chihiro

"Yes! I'd love to do that!"

While Chihiro was still working on it, you walked into the library to check up on him and found him singing quite nicely.

You

"Chihiro?"

Chihiro

"Wah! You didn't hear anything!"

You

"Yes, I did! You're an amazing singer!"

Chihiro

"You like my singing?"

You

"Yeah, it's awesome!"

Chihiro

"Thank you!"

Later in the day, you were invited to Chihiro's dorm to hang out with him again.

Chihiro

"You know, I kind of miss seeing the night sky... I used to go out and gaze into the sky during the night, whether it was filled with stars or not. It was really pretty overall."

You

"M-Maybe, once we get out of this mess, we can go gaze into the sky together. How does that sound?"

Chihiro

"That would be lovely."

You

"Also, I do miss the sky too. We can't see it since all the windows in this school are blocked."

Chihiro

"Yeah... It really sucks..."

You

"Anyways, how is the video game going? I'm really looking forward to laying it with you."

Chihiro

"Oh, it's almost finished. I just need to add a few finishing touches, and we should be able to play it together now! I hope everyone else will also enjoy the game..."

You

"Do you want me to style your hair?"

Chihiro

"Oh! That was so random, hehe... But, yes! You can of course!"

You

"Do you want any particular hairstyle?"

Chihiro

"Um... Do you know how to braid hair?"

You

"Yeah! I can make you double ones if you want."

Chihiro

"Thank you!"

Chihiro enjoys it when you style his hair, and he always adores himself when looking in the mirror after you style it. 

You

"Hey, Chihiro?"

Chihiro

"Yeah? What is it?"

You

"Even though I might not understand, can you teach me how this stuff works? Like, you're the Ultimate Programmer."

Chihiro

"Oh well... I'll try my best to make sure that you can understand me!"