Chapter 13 {Try Not To Simp For Kyoko Kirigiri}

I SUGGEST YOU WATCH DANGANRONPA 3: FUTURE ARC BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER

Before the killing school life

You

"Come on Kyoko! I can braid your hair!"

You were very delightful children, you and Kyoko.

Kyoko

"You want to... Braid my hair?"

You

"Yes! You're going to look really pretty!"

Kyoko

"Thank you..."

Kyoko's cheeks were somewhat pink.

After you made that braid in her hair, she would eternally style it like that. You then had to move away and never came back to visit.

The next time you both saw each other was years later, you being in the future foundation and Kyoko being implicated in another game of Monokuma's. (Danganronpa 3: Future Arc)

You

"Kyoko?"

Kyoko

"Do I know you?"

You

"Hey, it's me! Come on, take a guess!"

Tengan

"Y/N, if Kyoko says she doesn't recognize you leave her be."

Kyoko

"Y/N? It is you?"

You

"Yeah! Have I changed that much?"

Tengan

"Oh... So you both do know each other after all."

Makoto

"How do you guys know each other?"

You

"I was friends with her when we were kids. I had to move away from here, and we didn't see each other for a long time but... Heck! Now I'm here!"

Kyoko grinned. It's been a long time since she's been able to smile like that.

Kyoko

"May you explain to me why you've suddenly made an appearance in the future foundation?"

You

"I dunno, to be honest. I guess I was just close friends with that big guy Juzo Sakakura over there, and the master guy or whatever invited me over. Juzo says I'm pretty smart!"

Kyoko

"You've changed, Y/N."

You

"So have you! I see that you're still wearing that braid!"

Kyoko

"Oh- Yeah... "

(Yes, I do know that Kyoko isn't wearing her braid in the future arc but that doesn't matter ;w;)

You

"Wow... I can't believe it. It's been so long since I've seen you... Last time I remember how short you were. I know about it. It must have been horrible, getting involved in that horrible killing game."