Gaibotsu Games: Ascension Chapter 1 - Enter the Dragon

It had been about six months since Kametsu Shouichi defeated Inukai Ikkou at the battle of Nishina City. Ever since Ikkou's defeat and the Demolishers being fully disbanded, peace had finally come to the Gaibotsu Game.

It was October 25th, 2011, and it was a beautiful sunset around Japan. Somewhere at the Tokyo International Airport, a young boy around the age of 16 exited. He had black messy hair, a purple jean jacket, a white t-shirt, and dark grey pants. He looked around and was amazed.

Ryutaro: "Woah... so this is Tokyo? I can't wait to see more!"

Ryutaro looked around in amazement, it was nearly night time and it was perfect to witness Tokyo's beautifully lit buildings. He couldn't wait to see more, so he walked away from the airport and began looking around.

Ryutaro soon reached a gas station and looked inside. The flight he took was long, so he was rather hungry. He had some money to spare, so he went inside and decided to buy something. He looked around and was amazed at all the available flavors of soda and chips.

Ryutaro: "So many to choose from!"

After a while, Ryutaro picked up an orange flavored soda and some cheddar cheese chips. He took them to the counter where the cashier was and set them there.

Cashier: "Okay kiddo that will be about... 400 yen."

Ryutaro: "Alright then!" Ryutaro took out his wallet and took out 400 yen, handing it to the cashier.

Cashier: "Here you go." He said, handing the soda and chips to Ryutaro.

Ryutaro smiled, giving off a simple bow and took his things, putting them in his backpack and preparing to leave the gas station. He soon walked out, and as he walked, he took out the orange soda and opened it.

Ryutaro: "Next stop, a hotel..."

The young boy began drinking his soda and walked around with a cheerful attitude. However, he wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone who was drinking a coke. His coke fell to the ground, and spilled everywhere.

Manato: "What the?!"

Ryutaro: "Oh, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention!" He said, being rather scared and bowing.

Manato, a thug, turned around and looked at Ryutaro. He was pretty pissed off, and he walked closer to the young boy.

Manato: "I just got that soda, and now you're gonna pay."

Ryutaro: "L-Look, I don't want any trouble, I'll give you the money to buy another one!"

Manato: "Sorry pipsqueak, but I don't let people off easy. Heheh, what's your name?"

Ryutaro: "Sumeragi Ryutaro..."

Manato: "Well then Sumeragi, prepare for a beating--" Manato then noticed the Gaibotsu capsule that was attached to Ryutaro's backpack.

Manato: "Hmm... hey kid, do you play the Gaibotsu Game?"

Ryutaro: "Well... sort of, I did once and it wasn't too long ago, why do you ask?"

Manato: "Because I feel like humiliating you in battle. So, prepare yourself kid."

Ryutaro: "B-But... I'm not sure if I should be battling so suddenly--"

Manato: "I said prepare yourself!" He yelled out.

Ryutaro: "Yes sir!" Ryutaro said pathetically.