Gaibotsu Games: Ascension Chapter 8 - Stakes Rising

Ryutaro and Kuromu were hanging out at a music store, slacking off of work to hangout and just be bros. They were looking through a lot of studio albums, and talking about their favorite bands.

Kuromu: "So Ryutaro, what's your favorite band?"

Ryutaro: "Fountains of Wayne."

Kuromu: "Nani? Fountains of Wayne? Isn't that the band only known for like... one song? Stacy's Mom I think it was called..."

Ryutaro: "Yeah, that band. They make other great songs, and I really enjoy them. What's your favorite band?"

Kuromu: "My favorite band is Red Hot Chili Peppers!"

Ryutaro: "Cool, I've heard of them and know a lot about their history. They make some pretty fun music."

Kuromu: "I just think Red Hot Chili Peppers is often overshadowed by overrated bands like Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Nirvana, and others."

Ryutaro: "I can see your reason for thinking that..."

Kuromu: "So I'm buying some of their albums. Let's see... Stadium Arcadium, I'm With You, and By the Way."

Ryutaro: "Nice selection."

Kuromu: "I know. So, you getting anything?"

Ryutaro: "Nah, there isn't anything here catching my attention..."

Kuromu: "Alright then."

After paying for the music CDs, Ryutaro and Kuromu left the music store and were discussing where to go next.

Ryutaro: "So..."

Kuromu: "Huh?"

Ryutaro: "Where else are we going?"

Kuromu: "I dunno, nothing else was really on my agenda. Hmm... wanna get something to eat?"

Ryutaro: "Sure!"

Kuromu: "I know this really good taco place, follow me!"

Ryutaro and Kuromu headed to the nearby taco place. After a while, they found it and entered the place. Ryutaro and Kuromu looked at the menu, and were getting hungry.

Ryutaro: "Oh man, all of this looks so good!"

Kuromu: "I know! What are you going to get?"

Ryutaro: "I'm gonna get the chicken ponzu tacos!"

Kuromu: "I'm gonna get the beef tacos!"

After setting their orders, Ryutaro and Kuromu sat outside and began eating their food. It was just as they thought, incredibly delicious on numerous levels. They were having a blast.

Ryutaro: "So good!"

Kuromu: "I know, I told you they were the best!"

Ryutaro: "I didn't doubt you for a second!"

Kuromu: "Yeah, too bad I never get to come here often."

Ryutaro: "Why is that?"

Kuromu: "Isn't it obvious? Family business! We're always busy, never much time to be ourselves."

Ryutaro: "I'm sorry to hear that..."

Kuromu: "It's not anything to be sorry for, it's all fine. Besides, I often like to just sneak out and do my own thing... like what we're doing right now."