Gaibotsu Games: Ascension Chapter 27 - Citadel Brawl

Ryutaro, Reo, and Hikari were all mourning the loss of Balta. Zero had just defeated him in a Gaibotsu battle, and gave him a brutal punishment. Jinguji, Tenku, and Kuromu all laughed maniacally.

Jinguji: "Well done Zero, you did a good job getting rid of that pest."

Tenku: "Crashing down into the river and swept away... what a way to die... hehe."

Kuromu: "Good riddance to that bastard."

Reo: "Kuromu... you might be family, but I'm gonna kick your ass for saying that!"

Kuromu: "Shut up, Reo. Aren't you the one who utterly humiliated him twice? Why are you suddenly showing some sympathy for Balta?"

Hikari: "He's probably just saying that because he's just as helpless as the rest of us..."

Kuromu: "Hmph, well... at least us siblings can agree on that."

Ryutaro: "Reo..."

Reo: "Just... just leave me alone..."

Tenku: "So what do we do now? The little distraction has now been eliminated... although this castle now has some holes in it... old as hell place... it could collapse at any moment."

Jinguji: "Our next order of business is bringing Shinigami into the real world. Zero... you know what to do."

Zero: "Of course."

Zero began screaming as a massive black aura of death energy began to form around him. The power of Shinigami was rather strong, practically causing the entire area to start shaking.

Ryutaro: "Zero, please stop! You'll tear this place up!"

Tenku: "Silence you prison rat!"

Zero's aura of death grew stronger and stronger, until it fully erupted in a massive burst. Shinigami's capsule shot in the air, activating on its own and shattering the void as it did, successfully being summoned into the real world. The massive reaper kaiju landed on the ground, creating a shockwave that nearly destroyed the palace.

Ryutaro: "Oh no..."

Reo: "What the..."

Everyone was speechless. They looked up at Shinigami, fully afraid now that he was in the real world. Meanwhile, Jinguji, Tenku, and Kuromu were all thrilled to see that Zero succeeded.

Hikari: "No way..."

Jinguji: "Yes... yes! You did it, Zero! Shinigami is finally in the real world, and now the Akujin shall show off their true power!"

Zero: "Jinguji... shut up!"

Jinguji: "Huh?"

Zero: "I like you, Jinguji, but the problem with you is that you preach too much! People like Tenku and I only care about the action!"

Jinguji: "Oh... well then, if it is the action you want, then you can have it now!"

Tenku: "Zero... it is time we all show this world our wrath."

Zero, Tenku, Jinguji, and Kuromu all stood together. The four Akujin members all laughed as auras of pure evil all formed over them. Ryutaro, Reo, and Hikari all looked in fear, still unable to believe Shinigami is now in the real world.

Ryutaro: "No... we can't let you do that... we're not going to sit around while you destroy everything!"

Tenku: "It seems you still haven't learned your lesson, Sumeragi."