Gaibotsu Games: Ascension Chapter 18 - Confrontation Fury

Ryutaro looked on at Reo, and Reo did the same. The two Gaibotsu players didn't really do anything, they just stood there and eyed each other like gunslingers. Reo chuckled, and moved his hair a bit.

Reo: "So, what is it then? Are you looking to battle with the best?"

Ryutaro: "In all honesty I'm not exactly sure what to do..."

Reo: "What do you mean?"

Ryutaro: "Kuromu and Hikari seem to be very upset, and I kind of want to help them. On the other hand, battling you would be incredibly cool despite your major flaws!"

Reo: "Major flaws? Alright now you're going to pay--"

Ryutaro: "I'm gonna go check on them, maybe we can battle later."

Reo: "Hey wait you little shit!"

Ryutaro quickly went out of the void and then saw Kuromu and Hikari talking in the main restaurant area. Kuromu had a looked of boredom on his face, and was somewhat annoyed.

Hikari: "Kuromu, you are 100% sure you're feeling alright?"

Kuromu: "I told you Hikari, I'm fine!"

Ryutaro: "What's going on?"

Kuromu: "When I went outside, Jinguji talked to me and he kept saying a bunch of random bullshit. I then felt weird when talking, and then he suddenly disappeared!"

Hikari: "Yeah... I do think he was there, and it is believable that he can disappear, we've seen him and Tenku do it."

Kuromu: "That guy's a creep, hope he never bothers me again..."

Reo: "Well then, since I beat you two, that means I get to stay here as long as I want..." Reo said, walking into the room.

Hikari: "Grr... fine..."

Kuromu: "Why don't you make yourself useful and help around the restaurant?"

Reo: "I could care less about your little restaurant, I'm sure the smoothies are second rate anyways. I'm just here for home comfort."

Kuromu: "You bastard..."

Suddenly, two people entered Ohtori Smoothies. They were incredibly familiar, as they were Touya and Balta!

Touya: "Hey everyone!"

Ryutaro: "Touya! Balta!"

Balta: "Yeah, hello everyone-- what the... Reo?!"

Reo: "Balta? So this is where you've been the entire time? Huh, I wasn't really expecting that..."

Balta: "You bastard... what are you doing here!?"

Hikari: "He's our cousin... he thinks he has the right to be here because family."

Balta: "Well I don't think anyone wants him here, so take your flashy ass outta here, Reo!"

Reo: "C'mon Balta no need to be so rude to your BEST friend, hmm?"

Balta: "I'm never considering us friends ever again! Now get lost before I make you sorry!"

Touya: "Balta, calm down, remember what we discussed."

Reo: "Well well well, Ishiguro Touya of the Nishina Warriors. I would say it is an honor to meet you, but the honor should be all yours."