Gaibotsu Games: Ascension Chapter 33 - The Drifter

A young man with big dark hair, a dark yellow shirt with a very loose blue tie, and black pants was walking through the forest. He also had a backpack on him, indicating he was some sort of explorer.

The explorer, Yamadera Masakane, stopped and looked around the forest. He looked on, and spotted the remains of a palace. He rushed towards it, and looked around. Nearly everything was destroyed, with only debris remaining. Yamadera then looked down the hill, spotting the three Akujin members near the lake.

Tenku and Jinguji were busy discussing some plans, while Zero was looking down at the lake by himself. Tenku then paused, sensing something, and Jinguji sensed it as well. Suddenly, Tenku fired a massive golden blast to his left, intending to hit Yamadera. Yamadera quickly blocked it, using his Gaibotsu's adamant power to block the golden blast, and destroy it.

Tenku: "What the..."

Jinguji: "Hmmm?"

Zero turned around and looked at Yamadera, who did a massive leap, landing on the ground in front of Tenku and Jinguji. Yamadera chuckled, while the Akujin members all narrowed their eyes.

Tenku: "And you are?"

Yamadera: "Konnichiwa! The name is Yamadera Masakane!"

Tenku: "Are we supposed to know who you are?"

Jinguji: "I've heard of you. You're a member of the Ultimate 50, ranked number six in the world I believe..."

Yamadera: "Correct!"

Tenku: "Well, I guess with introductions out of the way, we can move onto why the hell you're here."

Yamadera: "Chill out with the aggressive tone. I heard about that Sumeragi guy's battle with that reaper, and rumors began spreading around about the Akujin. I decided to look for myself, mainly around this abandoned forest... let's be honest, abandoned areas are always for the bad guys."

Jinguji: "So what exactly brings you here?"

Yamadera: "Well I got bored of having all of the fame just because I'm part of the Ultimate 50. So I decided to start going on my own, become a drifter and give my services to anyone that needs it. In fact, I wish to join the Akujin!"

Tenku: "Excuse me?"

Jinguji: "Now hold on Tenku, this could prove to be rather useful."

Tenku: "And how so?"

Jinguji: "It should be clear. He's one of the top 50 best Gaibotsu players in the world, and he could help defeat those annoying bastards we've been dealing with. Or better yet..."

Yamadera: "I'm up for anything you throw at me, just say the word."

Jinguji: "Let me see your Gaibotsu..."

Yamadera cracked a knuckle, taking out his Gaibotsu capsule and handing it over to Jinguji. Jinguji looked at it, and had an idea flowing through his mind. He looked at Tenku, smirking.

Jinguji: "Yes, this could work..."

Tenku: "What?"

Jinguji: "I won't go into full detail, but it will really help with gathering the negative energy we need, especially from someone as powerful as Yamadera."

The next day, Ryutaro, Kuromu, and Hikari were all relaxing in the living room of the household. They had just gotten back from watching Ai's play, and thought it was pretty mediocre, but didn't say a word to Shouichi and the others.