Gaibotsu Games: Ascension Chapter 12 - Showdown

Ryutaro, Kuromu, and Hikari were all in the parallel dimension void and were preparing for the battle with Balta. Zennyo roared, dashing up to Shadewing and striking him with his tail. Shinewing tried to hit Zennyo, but he quickly dodged.

Kuromu: "Special move: Cyclone of Darkness!"

Shadewing got up and roared, summoning a massive tornado of darkness that would head right for Zennyo. Zennyo roared, dashing in and breaking through the tornado, hitting Zennyo and knocking the bird down.

Kuromu: "Woah!"

Hikari: "Hmph, special move: Luster Blast!"

Shinewing roared and dashed towards Zennyo, firing a massive beam of light at the violet dragon. However, Zennyo dodged it and headbutted Shinewing, sending her right into a building.

Hikari: "Heh, well... you're doing well, I think that is enough training for today."

Zennyo, Shadewing, and Shinewing all reverted back to their Gaibotsu capsules. Ryutar, Kuromu, and Hikari all soon sat down and decided to talk about the battle that was happening in the afternoon.

Hikari: "Well Ryutaro, good luck battling a member of the Ultimate 50."

Ryutaro: "Nani? Ultimate 50?"

Kuromu: "It's a Gaibotsu group sort of like the Exceeders, except it has 50 members and they are the top players in the entire world." Kuromu said, taking out his tablet.

Hikari: "Of course, Shishido Reo is number one... and Balta was actually knocked down to number 5, but he's still incredibly strong. And Shouichi is actually part of it since his victory in Nishina, and he's at number 4."

Ryutaro: "Woah... I guess there's still a lot I need to know about Gaibotsu... hey, uhhh... has anyone ever managed to use two special moves at once?"

Kuromu: "Nani?"

Hikari: "Uh, no... not that I heard off... I don't think anyone has ever used two special moves at once, why do you ask?"

Ryutaro: "Oh, it's... it's nothing... it was just something that randomly came to my mind."

Kuromu: "Although if you could, it's be awesome!"

Hikari: "Yeah!"

Balta was in the middle of an abandoned construction site, smashing bricks and cinder blocks as if they were nothing. Balta then kicked through a solid brick wall, and he was sweating a bit. He took out Airavata's capsule and looked at it, having a serious face.

Balta: "That Sumeragi guy... I sensed a strong adamant... it reminds me a lot of Reo... and I don't like it one bit..." He thought.

Jinguji: "So, you are the famous Shiroyama Balta, correct? Hmm... you have both an interesting name and reputation."

Balta: "What the...?" He turned around, noticing Jinguji, who was wearing a dark grey suit with blue accents.

Jinguji: "Do not fret, I mean no harm... hehe, I am Jinguji Susumu, it is an honor to meet your acquaintance."

Balta: "Jinguji Susumu? Hmph, never heard of you... just who exactly are you supposed to be and what is your business with me?"

Jinguji: "I used to be part of an infamous Gaibotsu group, you might have heard of it... it was known as the Demolishers."