Gaibotsu Games: Ascension Chapter 17 - The Lion Lord

It was late at night in Tokyo city, and a young boy had just gotten off of a cruise ship. He was around 18, sporting a blue leather jacket, a black galaxy shirt, grey cargo pants, and had some ash brown hair. He looked on at the beautiful city, and chuckled.

Reo: "From America to England... and finally back to Japan..." The boy said, smirking.

The following morning at Ohtori Smoothies, business was somewhat busy, but not too much. Eriko, Kuromu, and Hikari were all busy making smoothies and Ryutaro was helping deliver them to their rightful tables.

Ryutaro: "Here you go, enjoy your smoothie!"

Eriko: "Kuromu, go help Ryutaro with the orders, Hikari and I will make the smoothies."

Kuromu: "Alright then!"

Ryutaro: "Here you go, enjoy your smoothie!"

Kuromu: "Here you go, enjoy your smoothie!"

Eriko: "Hikari, can you pass over the strawberries?"

Hikari: "Sure thing, mother!"

Kuromu: "Hey Ryutaro send these over there and I'll take them over there!"

Ryutaro: "Alright!"

After a long while of working, Ryutaro, Hikari, and Kuromu all sat down at tables and were now on their break. During their break, they decided to discuss things such as Gaibotsu and what not.

Ryutaro: "Well, hopefully Balta and I are gonna battle again so we can finally settle the score once and for all."

Kuromu: "Without a doubt you'll win, Ryutaro!"

Hikari: "It's unbelievable how he managed to beat Jinguji, Tenku, and then Balta! Ryutaro is getting stronger everyday!"

Kuromu: "And Zennyo's evolution was so cool!"

Hikari: "Yeah, he's so--" Hikari suddenly saw someone out the window. He was very familiar, and Kuromu saw it as well.

Kuromu: "What the fuck?"

Hikari: "You have to be kidding me..."

Ryutaro: "Wait, what's going on?"

Entering Ohtori Smoothies was the blue leather jacket boy from earlier, sporting some stainless steel sunglasses and looking like he's all that. Eriko looked around and saw him, and her face filled with joy.

Eriko: "Reo my nephew, this is unexpected, it's great to see you!"

Reo: "Aunt Eriko, it's great to see you again. So, if you're here, what about my sweet cousins Kuromu and Hikari?"

Eriko: "They're right over there talking with our good friend and roommate, Ryutaro."

Reo: "Hey everyone!" He said, looking at Ryutaro, Kuromu, and Hikari.

Ryutaro: "Wait, who are you?"

Kuromu: "Shishido... Reo..."

Hikari: "He's our cousin..."

Ryutaro: "Shishido Reo? Isn't he the number one Gaibotsu player in the world?! He's here?!"

Reo: "Ya got that right kiddo in purple. So anyways Kuromu and Hikari, how have my favorite cousins been doing?"

Hikari: "Why on Earth are you here, Reo?"

Kuromu: "After what you did I thought we made it clear we didn't want to talk to you again."