Gaibotsu Games: Ascension Chapter 20 - Never Forgotten

A young 14-year old boy with long blonde hair with white highlights, a white hoodie, and dark pants came skateboarding into the city of Tokyo. It was one of the Nishina Warriors, Kiriyama Chuuji! He had come all the way from Hiroshima to Tokyo.

Chuuji: "Heh, Shouichi said there were some strong players he met, I can't wait to see them!" He thought.

Meanwhile, everyone was at the park doing something. Atsushi was busy training the Ohtori Twins, Shouichi was hanging out with Ryutaro. Sitting on the bench by himself was the creator of the Gaibotsu Game himself, Ichimonji Hajime. He was watching, and had a look of hope on his face.

Atsushi: "Alright Kuromu and Hikari, get down on the ground and do more pushups."

Hikari: "Yes Atsushi-san!"

Kuromu: "Yes Atsushi-san..."

Ryutaro: "Wait... so the Akujin have another Gaibotsu up their sleeve?"

Shouichi: "It appears so. I think it's safe to say that they are ready to make their move, especially if their leader is involved. Ryutaro... please... be careful..."

Ryutaro: "Don't worry, Shouichi, we'll watch each other's back!"

Kuromu: "Agh! Dammit dammit dammit!"

Hikari: "Kuromu, are you alright?"

Kuromu: "I'm fine... I just... I just want some alone time, alright? I'll talk to you guys later..."

Atsushi: "Kuromu... stay safe..."

Kuromu: "Yeah yeah whatever..." He muttered to himself.

A few minutes after Kuromu left the park, a boy on a skateboard came rolling in, doing several ollies before finally screeching to a halt. Everyone looked on and saw that the kid was Chuuji himself, still rocking that long blonde hair. Although this time, any red we wore before was now replaced with white.

Chuuji: "What's up everyone!"

Shouichi: "Chuuji!"

Hajime: "Chuuji!"

Atsushi: "Chuuji!"

Hikari: "Woah, that's..."

Ryutaro: "Kiriyama Chuuji..."

Chuuji: "Hey, Shou-nii chan! Hajime, Atsushi... great to see you guys again."

Atsushi: "Likewise, Chuuji."

Chuuji: "Heh, and you must be the dragon boy, Sumeragi Ryutaro!"

Ryutaro: "Y-Yes, it is an honor to meet you!"

Chuuji: "No need to be so formal, you're older than me, dude."

Hikari: "And I'm Ohtori Hikari..."

Chuuji: "Nice to meet ya. So anyways, Tokyo seems like a pretty cool city, I think I might consider being here for a day or two. Oh, but first I need to use the bathroom real quick..."

In the Akujin Palace, Zero was still sitting on his throne, his eyes closed as an aura of death formed around him. Jinguji looked on with fascination, and was excited to see what the future king is capable of.

Jinguji: "Focus on what you desire most... learn as if you were not reaching your goal and as though you were scared of missing it."

Tenku: "So Jinguji, what is the plan now?"