Disclaimers

Hey, readers!

This is riddlefiqs, formerly known as tomriddleisswag. As you may or may not know, this book was first published in 2021, which means I was far younger and uneducated about some details in this book. That's why I'm currently making edits on this book because I want it to be better–I was tempted to delete it, but many people enjoyed it so I'm just going to fix a few things here and there.

To make things clear, the timeline doesn't have a very important role in this book. Tom Riddle doesn't get enrolled into Hogwarts until he's sixteen in this fanfiction and the marauders are a part of Tom Riddle's school era.

And rather than "Y/N" I will be changing it to my main original character, Victoria.

So yes, things are off but people seem to enjoy the plot nonetheless which confuses me because I love my "Burning Obsessions; Tom Riddle" far more (you should go check that one out.)

"Burning Obsessions; Tom Riddle" is more historically accurate and a better read if you're looking for a slow-burn (a 10-hour read) and better grammar.

But this one is also a good read if you want a pretty long one-shot! 

Anyway, go ahead and continue and see what this is all about. ♡

Your author, riddlefiqs.

-------☾-------