32: A Reunion

[author's pov]

It's been almost three years since they graduated.

-------

Tom had declared himself by a new name: Voldemort. He was almost unstoppable and the ministry tried to take action against Tom, but he was too powerful.

Otherwise, he and Victoria still lived together at the manor by themselves as a couple. No, they are not married. Tom is too busy.

Some good news:

-Lily and James are engaged!

-Molly and Arthur are married!

-Molly now has three lovely sons: William (Bill), Charles (Charlie), and Percy (Just Percy)

-------

By now, the Order of the Phoenix has been organised along with Albus Dumbledore, Victoria, Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley, James Potter, Lily Potter, Peter Pettigrew, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Severus Snape, and so many more wizards.

-------

Although Victoria is ruling the world with Tom, she's still a part of the order to stop Tom. Not kill him. The Order of the Phoenix does NOT know about Victoria and Tom's relationship (except Dumbledore) and Tom doesn't know she's a part of the organisation.

No, Victoria does NOT have the mark on her wrist. She keeps rejecting it when Tom asks.

-------

He finally has six Horcruxes:

Victoria's promise ring

His diary

Marvolo Gaunt's ring

Salazar Slytherin's locket

Nagini

Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem

He wanted his last Horcrux to be almost impossible to destroy. He had told me he only needed one more to finally be invincible...

[victoria's pov]

"Congratulations, Lily!!!!!" I shouted when she opened her door for me.

She jumped from my tone.

"Oh my Godric!" she shouted.

I laughed and hugged her.

"I missed you so much!" she exclaimed.

"I've missed you too!" I said.

"Are you two having a reunion without me?" A familiar voice asked.

I looked behind Lily and saw Molly.

"Molly!"

I ran over to her and tackled her.

It's been months since we've seen each other. We barely even had time to Owl each other.

"We will never forget you," I said.

"Oh, careful, Victoria. We don't want to squish the baby," Lily said.

I laughed.

"Right."

"Actually, babies," Molly corrected.

"What?" I asked, excited.

"I'm having twin boys," Molly said.

I heard an excited scream and saw the three-year-old Bill run inside, followed by Charlie. I laughed at their cuteness.

"Molly, dear, I could use some help with this luggage," I heard Arthur, her husband, call from the car.

We broke the hug.