~Red Xiao~ Almond Tofu? Wrong Tofu

A/n: If you dont know. Red Xiao was beta Xiao. The first type of Xiao to be made. Befoure changed to Xiao we know today. Also. Red Xiao is more open. And flirty. Deserves lemon but lets skip for now shall we ಥ⌣ಥ

Third pov

Zhongli tought it would be one hell of a good idea to finnaly make his ship sail. No not the Shneznaya ship with Childe his personal wallet. But his two and only survived yakshas. (Y/n) and Xiao. He cared for them deeply. And he knew both of them have feelings for each other.

Even after Xiao changed complectly 100 years after Morax saved him. But the day the famous Archon war happened. He changed complectly.

Xiao used to be more open. Used to wear red instead of mint green. Be flirty. Befoure the anemo vision and befoure the war complectly changed his personality into cold hearted yaksha everyone knew today. Well. Remembered.

So Zhongli had talk with good wich who made posion for Xiao. And the potion was added to his Almond Tofu. Served by our one and only (y/n) herself who didnt want to slide on his bad side.

Not like she had forrget all the times he flirted with her, trained her and with her. Not to mention protecting her till almost bleeding to death in battles. But still.

"I miss the old Xiao...at least i could tell what was on your mind and managed to help you.." (y/n) whispered to herself as looked at the beautifull dark night skies from the path who led to Wangshu inn. After serving the tofu and getting silent treatment (y/n) left to go back to Liyue.

Only to run in hilichurls who wanted to fight. At least it wasnt Monstand with Palad around. Boy was he annoying. The female yaksha joined Aether and Paimon on travel to Monstand on visiting Venti. Only to save Palads ass. More than counted.

"But overall. Im happy that your still alive and ok. Old or new. Your still Xiao to me.." she smiled saddly to herself.

"Ouch. Have you moved on from me already sweetheart?"

Stoping in the tracks the girl slowy turned around. She didnt see anyone. But she knew that she heard him. "Xiao? Didnt you stay at Wangshu inn?" she quesioned while looking around and still not seeing anyone. Not even Xiao. Weird.

Suddenly her vision was taken away by two hands covering her eyes. "And leave you all alone? No way honey~" the scent hit her noise and her eyes widened befoure pulling his arms away and turning around faster this time. Her eyes widened even more at what she saw infront of her. "Xiao" she was speechless "what...happened?" the man infornt of her only chuckled. "Whats. Didnt miss me at all?"

"Wha" confused she tried to think of way to explain this situation. How. Just less than hour ago he was still the Xiao known today. And now he's Xiao from back then. Back from when Morax rescued him. And gave him the name Xiao.

Back when he was. Well. Red Xiao. And to think about it now. It sounds weird. "Xiao what happened to you!?" she asked hoping for answer. "Your dont look like yourse-" "Do i look like your Xiao to you?" "h-huh!?" the girl was even more confused after he interupted her. Wasnt....wasnt this Xiao? The yaksha she loved from all theses years back? Who she still loved today?

"Xiao...what are you saying?" blinking few times to get away the confusnes she felt even more confused. How was he. Back to. Him? "Unlike him im much more honest with my feelings you know" the female yaksha nodded her head. "Well..yeah..you used to be. You used to tell me how you felt all the times"

Xiao smirked that sexy smirk that made (y/n) knees weak. Every.Single.Time. And just add the right amount of goosebumbs all over her skin crawling like small love bug. Ready to bite. And poisen her with that love she felt towards him. Making it more deeper and more passion type of love.

"Xiao.." her breath hitched as he leaned even closer. Just inches apart from each other. So close to closing the only space between them. "Yes?~" he asked in flirty voice. That same voice that always made her blush. "I-" (y/n) was wordless. She feel in love with this Xiao. But even as he changed. Her love didnt.

Xiao bited his bottom lip while glancing down at her lips befoure looking at the blushing female once again. "I guess he still havent touched you" slowy his arms slide like a sneaky snake around her waist. Pulling her againt his bare muscular chest. "And still havent tasted you~~"

(Y/n) had to clear her mind. This was Xiao from back then. And with tasting he could only mean one thing. With she was craving so long from him. But knowing how close they were. It had to be the unspoked opinion. Not that she minded that. But maybe some other time. They would fall in lust.

"Xiao i-" her lips brushed agaisnt his as she spoke. So close. Yet at the same time. So far. Her eyes wasnt as wide as they were befoure. No. They were half closed. Small lust could be seen in them. Dancing so beautifully.

"Guess i'll have to make the first step" Xiao closed the last space in one hell of a passion kiss. (Y/n) hands tangled up in his hair. Her head titled to side as his did the same. Xiao didnt need to ask for premision as he slide his tounge past her lips exploring his new found place. Made only for him.

His hands slide up and down her sides befoure making way underneat her shirt making the girl moan in the heated kiss. Toungues fighting for the dominance. Only for Xiao to win. The female pressed up even closer to him as Xiao lifted her shirt up just a little. They skin touching and sending more shivers down her spine.

The kiss was soon broken by two panting and salvia conected yakshas. Both eyes were clouded with lust. "Xiao.." the girl who was slighy panting looked at the male infront of her. He only smirked "i guess i do look like him but do i act like him?~~" diving in for another kiss Xiao walked the girl backward befoure they hit a tree.

He acted fast pinning her arms on top of her head befoure licking his was down to her neck and collarbone leaving hickeys and salvia trace to show that she was his. And his only.

A/n: Had to hold back of making this a lemon chapter (⌒_⌒;)