~Modern Xiao~ Car Date

A/n: Modern AU Xiao!! I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH!!! Also this will be short ^•^

Third pov

(Y/n) and Xiao were having a car date. They have been on the road for half of the day but it all was so worth it. The scenary they got to see. The shared picnic they had. The laughs and quite moment they shared was something (y/n) was gonna hold dear in her heart forever.

"Today was amazing Xiao. Thank you" (y/n) softly smiled while laying down on the passanger seat with pillow under her head and blanket over her body. "Mhm" Xiao was sleeping on his driver seat. Same as her. Pillow and blanket over his nice body.

As (y/n) was looking at Xiao. Xiao himself was looking out the window. Looking at the beautifull shiny moon. And rarely stealing glances at the woman on the passanger seat.

(Y/n) blushed softly befoure getting the courage to ask him something. "Xiao.." the boy still didnt face her as he hummed in responce. "Can i lay next to you...?" the female asked it too quitly that Xiao would have missed it. But he didnt.

Turning his head to look at her (y/n) started to blush and feel small under his stare. 'Maybe i shouldnt have asked him that..' but as she was gonna say something Xiao spoke first.

"....come"

Now that suprised the female. Alot. She got up in sitting position befoure asking. "A-are you sure?" nodding his head Xiao pulled the cover away little bit so (y/n) could lay next to him underneat the covers.

With blush still on her face she glanced away from his stare befoure getting over him. Feeling his hand on her back sent pleasant shivers down her spine. Getting under covers and comfty next to her crush. (Y/n) lowered her face a little bit her blush growing larger. They were so close that her palm was on his shoulder as his hand was on hovering over her neck.

Xiao looked in her eyes as (y/n) still being shy bean she was still was glancing down a little bit. No words were spoken between them. Simple comfortable silence. As (y/n) finnaly looked up a bit to look in Xiao's eyes her blush grown even bigger. "Thanks Xiao" closing her eyes she smiled brightly at him.

Now this time it was Xiao's face who became even redder. Looking at the girl he closed his eyes befoure closing the small space between them. His hand who was hovering over her neck was now on her shoulder holding her in place.

(Y/n) eyes opened wide as she procesed what was happening. 'Xiao is kissing me' But befoure she could kiss back he pulled away. Face still red and eyes never leaving hers.

(Y/n) was speechless. She didnt know what to say or what to think anymore. Looking into his eyes she slowy leaned in befoure Xiao tok her by suprise once again. He glanced at her lips befoure looked back at her eyes and quikly kissed her.

Kissing him back (y/n) slide her arm from his shoulder to his check and then in his hair as Xiao's other hand wraped around her waist pulling her even closer. They bodies were complectly agaisnt each other.

Moving her head to one side as Xiao moved his to other and licking her bottom lip asking for premision with she happily gave him. Their make out grew more hotter with each passing moment Xiao pulled away. Panting with salvia still conecting both of them. They looked at each other befoure smiling softly still panting and red faced.

"I love you Xiao. I-"

"I know. Always have. I love you too"

A/n: Full Comic Down Below