~Xiao~ Good Boy

A/n: LMFAO i just needed a reason to show this ✨Art✨ i found

(Y/n) pov

I couldnt help myself. I started with blank face infront of me. 'Why this dosent suprise me? At all..' i thought while blinking once. Twice. But it was still there.

"Come to papa~"

"Rrrgh Bark Bark!"

I had no words for this. Zhongli was on his knees and hands out with Xiao looking and acting like wilde dog. Barking. Yes. Barking at Zhongli. His spear still in hands from fighting hilichurls and abyss mages.

Ah yes. The abyss mages. Pain in the ass. But defeatable.

Go in battle and come out harmed. Few scratches and annoyed mind.

But for Xiao. Heee. Got trown at rock because of me. Not that i will admin it. But. Yeah. He protected me because my stubornes got me in deep shit. Not the first time thought. But for him to be dog now. First time.

And im 100% sure he needs doctor. Or someone please hit his head again. This is getting annoying.

Sighing i looked at Zhongli who was enjoying this...way TOO much for my own liking. "Zhongli. Please. This is Xiao. A yaksha everyone even gods were afraid of when he was under his control. I dont think its good idea to" i glanced at Xiao befoure i continued. "Mess with confused yaksha dog"

"But (y/n). Look how adorabell and cute he acts! Who's good boy. Yes you are~ oh yes you are good boy~~"

"Rrghh Bark Bark!"

Third pov

Zhongli didnt listen as he had WAY too much of a fun. And (y/n) couldnt find a way to make them stop. And just. Why the fuck was Xiao barking at Morax? Guess Xiao had banged his head too much.

As one of the yakshas (y/n) herself. She knew that no matter how hard Xiao had hit his head befoure this has never happened to him. Ever. But i guess. Everything has it first time.

"He truly have gone mad. I mean. He lost his comrades. Other yakshas who were still alive have went to celestia long ago by they own will. I guess even as i wasnt under your contract Morax im the only one beside him. One single yaksha to annoy the hell out of Conqueror of Demons himself" now that (y/n) was gonna admin.

"You know why i didnt summon you" Zhongli glanced at her befoure looking back at the angry puppy.

"Yes yes. But do you realy have to do this to Xiao? I mean" walking over and taking pice of wood the woman used all her strenght to hit Xiao with it making him fall to ground. "He is the last of the 5 AND he still protects Liyue better than me"

"I think you will faster give him brain damage than get him back to normal" Zhongli commented. "Not helping!" the male just chuckled befoure getting up and brushing off dirt of his pants.

"Try kissing him" Zhongli said all of sudden suprising the yaksha. "WHATS!?" The female who was holding Xiao in her arms droped him as she got back up from shock. "Holy sorry Xiao" getting back down she picked Xiao back up once again. "Exuse me Morax. You have officialy lost your mind."

Zhongli just shocked his head while laughing quitly to himself. "Says the girl who's gonna kiss the yaksha dog latter today"

"IM NOT KISSING ANYBODY!!"

"You'll see"

Glaring daggers (y/n) looked back at Xiao after getting him to lie agaisnt the tree behind them. "This should work. Now how to wake him up.."

"Kissing does"

Rolling her eyes (y/n) didnt even look at him anymore. "You and your kissing"

"Well that is the only way for Xiao. And i dont think he would enjoy me kissing him" Zhongli commented amd (y/n) faved him once more with annoyed look on her face.

"And who thought that me kissing him will be enjoyable to him?"

Zhongli just smiled.

~Time Skip~

"Alraight im doing it!" (y/n) shouted after 30 mintues of Xiao not waking up. Getting on his lap she sat down and tok his face in her arms befoure leaning in and kissing him.

And by the time she was almost kissing him. Xiao had opened his eyes.

Lets just say. The following moments were loud shouting. Red faces and add some feeling confesion in between of it all.

"So when the weding?"

"ZHONGLI!!!!"

A/n: Expect possibly 2more chapters later today.