~Alatus/Xiao~ Always Yours pt2

A/n: Sorry so late. I have upcoming history exam.

Third pov

Its been centuries since Alatus became Xiao. Since he was saved from his previous evil god. His master. And since Xiao with (y/n) became the last yakshas. And its been just few days since they said they farewells to the traveler who went to Inazuma.

"Have you heard of the story?" "with one?" "the one of the little girl who was kissed by the yaksha! The little girl who was belived to be a demon!" but as centuries went by. The tale never died.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes as she passed the two mens who was obviously too much into they story to even notice her. "Tch. Mortals" "shouldnt that be my line?" suprised the girl stoped only to see Xiao leaning agaisnt a tree while looking down. "Xiao..what are you doing here?" she asked quitly befoure making her way over to him.

"Coming after you. You didnt show up at Wangshu inn this morning" he looked up to her befoure glancing at the two men. "Im happy to know that you still care about me but im fine Xiao" the female said as she smiled at the yaksha for who she once feel in love with. "You have changed so much (y/n).." now this tok her by suprise.

"Xiao. What do you mean exactly?? We all change with time and well. I had even longer time but even if i have changed still in my heard im me" walking over him she put her hand on his check. Just like al thoses years ago. "Still the little girl who was taken in by most dangeros yaksha anyone have heard of.."

Xiao leaned in her touch as he closed his eyes. "Your personality have changed. But your touch is still the same as always" commenting he opened his eyes befoure taking her hand in hiss. Kissing it softly and vanishing along the calm winds.

Later that night

(Y/n) made her way up the stairs of the inn. Almond Tofu in her hands. The only food Xiao enjoyed and his stomach could take.

Knocking sofly on the door frame Xiao apeared befoure her in a hot second. Being used to this kind of reaction the girl simply showed Xiao the almond tofu she made for him. Xiao tok it from her and placed it down befoure taking her hands in his. As they eyes met he simply asked her. "Do you trust me?"

(Y/n) didnt need to think at all. As the answer was one. And no one. And nothing could ever change it. "With my life" "Then close your eyes" she did as told befoure feeling something soft land on her lips. It was so familiar. That it even suprised her. When she felt him pull away the girl didnt open her eyes just yet. She waited for premision. "Open your eyes (y/n)"

Slowly opening them (y/n) breathing stoped for moment. She was once again mortal child. And he was once again Alatus. And by the faint smell of magic mist she knew that this wasnt real. "Xia-" she couldnt finish as he kissed her once again. Taking her by suprise. Once again. The kiss wasnt too long or too short. It was just right.

Pulling away Xiao in the looks of Alatus presed his forehead against hers. "Please..dont change complectly..i dont wanna forrget the girl with who i feel in love with all theses years ago.." his eyes was shining. Glowing even. And if he could cry. He would cry.

"Alatus...Xiao..." (y/n) placed her hand on his check once more befoure smiling softly. "I will never change. My personality might be different. But my heart will always be the same" Xiao softly smiled. And in moment. They were back on the balcony of Wangshu inn. "(Y/n)-"

"I will always be yours"

"And so will i"