~Red Xiao~ Hands Off Whats Mine

A/n: There will be just red Xiao. He's the beta Xiao. No two Xiao's. Just one. Also Childe is gonna be yandere type here.

Third pov

(Y/n) and Xiao were the last survived yakshas. While (y/n) was shy at first look but realy fun and nice on other side expectly toward her friends. Xiao was flirty and dangerous but at same time. You'll never know if he's gonna flirt with you for fun. Or for death. Cuz for love. He's gonna flirt with only one person.

"Im gonna be fine" (y/n) said while trying to get past Xiao for the hundred and one time today. Xiao was standing infront the doors not letting the girl go at all. "Oh honey your going without giving me even a kiss?~" blushing slighty (y/n) looked away befoure crossing her arms.

"Stop joking and let me pass by Xiao" pouting with still crossed arms and looking away (y/n) wasnt gonna show that Xiao had effect on her that no one else had or would ever have. "Cute. Too cute to resist~" walking over her Xiao put both arms around her waist befoure leaning in for the kiss.

But as always (y/n) rejected his kisses. Turning away and pushing him away. As much as she wanted them. She wanted them to be real and true love meaning behind them. Not just flirty kisses with later forrgoten memories.

"Xiao i gotta goooo!!" whining she pulled away from his hold "I promise that i will be ok! Im not baby and you know thaaat" making her way towards the doors Xiao didnt stop her this time but just chuckled. "But your my baby (y/n)~ and stay away from Childe!" while hiding the blush the female yaskha made her way out of the room and Wanhshu Inn itself. Now. Off to Liyue!

~Time Skip~

"Darling!" Childe called for (y/n) as he made his way over to her. Judt her luck. The female stoped befoure turning around to face him. "Yes Childe? Do you need help with something?" she asked while looking down a little bit. Xiao hatted to see them together. And he was the reasons why she was late for meeting with Zhongli.

"Haha. Your cute as always" winking he stoped infront of her befoure placing hands on his hips. "I was wondering would you help me with going on date with me" the female looked confused. "Help with going on date with you? Childe thats not gonna happen" (y/n) said befoure glancing around nervously.

"But why not darling?~" Childe whined befoure putting his arm around her shoulders. "You know that you want it~" Childe whispered in her ear seductively while his hand made his way down to her ass. "Childe no. Y-you know that i-i will never date a mortal!" squeeling feeling her ass squeezed (y/n) managed to wiggled her way out of his hold.

But befoure she could make run for it or even think about it Childe had traped her in his arms. Fully squeezing her agaisnt his chest. "C-Childe please let me go!" "You know i could never do that Oni-chan~" he whispered lowly as his grip on her only got tigher.

"Hands Off Childe.."

Both of them looked to left to see Xiao standing there with dangerous glare and smirk on his lips. "I think you have something that belong to me" right when Childes hands losened they grip on (y/n) she made run toward him. Hugging him and hiding her face from the boy. Was this win for Xiao? Yes. Did she care now? No.

Xiao wraped his arms around her protectively while never breaking eye contact with Childe. "Oh~ Well isint it the viligant yaksha himself~ Didnt expect someone like you to show up and steal my treasure" Xiao only growled at him befoure replying. "Didnt think i would see the trown out fatui trash lying around here."

Childe only tched befoure his aura was darker than usual. "Shall we play a game?~" he chalenged the yaskaha not knowing of his full strenght and powers. Xiao only smirked back befoure slowly pushing (y/n) behind his back. Away from Childes eyes."First to bleed to death loses a chance to have her. At all" Childe only grinned befoure extending his arm for handshake with Xiao acepted. "Its A Deal!~" he knew this meant fight. And Childes biggest weakness was greed for good battle.

~Later That Night~

(Y/n) pov

I was lying alone in my cold bed. Located in Wangshu inn. I was worried that Childe will have pulled some trick on Xiao. And he would have lost. 'No. Dont think that way' i told myself as i pulled my blanket closer. Befoure hearing the bedroom doors opening. I didnt care. I jumped right out of my bed and rushed towards the doors and light switch to turn it on. And to see who came home alive.

When switching lights on i saw Xiao with blood on his hands. It proved that he had won. Without care or second thought i jumped on him. Wraping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. I smashed my lips against his with need and lust i have been holding to myself. Now ready to unleash it.

Third pov

Xiao didnt have time to open his mouth to say something or anything at all. As next he knew that he was blinded by light and kissed by his one and only. Wraping arms around her waist while kissing back. Xiao went to her bed and lied her down on it befoure slowy cralwing on top of her. Never breaking the kiss.

As he pulled away from her the salva still conecting them. He simply smirked. "Missed me that much cutie?~" (y/n) only playfully glared at him befoure pulling Xiao toward herself by his collar.

"Shut up and fuck me daddy~"

"With pleasure baby~"

A/n: I do write lemons. But im lazy to make one now XD sorry.

I've seen SO MANNY "No Lemons" that i litellary feel sorry for you all😅 I will soon make Lemon Chapter ^^